zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can you put a guy that has 1911 in his screen name on probation :wacko:

(gone with the wind voice)...it aint fittin...it just aint fittin!!

Jim :D

SSSSSSSHHHHHH! I DID inadvertantly call the founding father a poopoo head. After tomorrow, I'm a free member so let's not stir the pot, but thanks for the kind and deserved support. :cheers::cheers:

Z, having just received my single stack this week and thinking over our discussion on single stack or production, I'm keeping it. With that said, I hereby request probationary status (reason outlined in #2) in the 1911 Single Stack Elitist/Snob Club.

P1310023.jpg

P1310017.jpg

You gotta cut the strap and fire a shot first...! :P

Edited by Merlin Orr

Z, having just received my single stack this week and thinking over our discussion on single stack or production, I'm keeping it. With that said, I hereby request probationary status (reason outlined in #2) in the 1911 Single Stack Elitist/Snob Club.

P1310023.jpg

P1310017.jpg

Nice looking Nighthawk.

What Merlin said. Cut the strap.

Boz1911

Yes!!!! I will be working on acceptance speech and get back to you soon!! :cheers:

boz, whatever you say, be sure not to mention Glocks. Thats worse than calling somebody a poopoo head. :surprise:

I can honestly say that I am Glock free, sold my 35 with all it's goodies to a new shooter. I even found a Glock patch today that I am taking to him tomorrow!

But thanks for the advice I know we have both been on slippery slopes recently! :surprise:

I would like to submit my application for membership.

1. I have participated in the SS Nationals for the past 5 years.

2. I have won a number of state and sectional matches in IDPA/CDP and in USPSA/Limited ten... with my single stacks

3. I am a USPSA B Shooter in SS and an IDPA Expert in CDP

4. Taught GIs how to shoot and take care of the 1911 in the military (40+ years ago)

5. Carried a Colt Combat Commander for a number of years as a repo man (I still have that 70's series beauty--because it saved my life a couple times)

6. I have more 1911s in my avitar than most people own (and that's just the Springfields)

7. There is attached a picture of the full custom Colt Officer's Model that is my daily carry gun (I have nick named it "The Pimp-o-matic".... but it will shoot 1" groups at 25 yards out of a 3.5' barrel) using Winchester SXT 230 JHPs---in the dark:)

post-3858-1201901836.jpg

Thank you for your consideration of my request.

Edited by MichiganShootist

2. I have won a number of state and sectional matches in IDPA/CDP and in USPSA/Limited ten... with my single stacks

3. Taught GIs how to shoot and take care of the 1911 in the military (40+ years ago)

4. Carried a Colt Combat Commander for a number of years as a repo man (I still have that 70's series beauty--because it saved my life a couple times)

5. I have more 1911s in my avitar than most people own (and that's just the Springfields)

6. There is attached a picture of the full custom Colt Officer's Model that is my daily carry gun (I have nick named it "The Pimp-o-matic".... but it will shoot 1" groups at 25 yards out of a 3.5' barrel) using Winchester SXT 230 JHPs---in the dark:)

post-3858-1201901836.jpg

Looking at your Colt carry gun has burnt out my cataracts and cured my ED in a most dramatic fashion.. . !!! Your request for membership is being fast tracked through channels....! :cheers:

Thanks Boz

The Officers gun is the first one I told the "smith's" what to do... not what to spend. I have a ton of money invested in it.

It is my dream carry gun. All you see + a crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger.

Opps-----------Sorry for my off thread posts... I should have been begging for an approval for membership. My Bad .. "as the kids now say"!!!

BTW-- is there a patch, tee shirt, or secret hand shake that comes wth membership???

Scout454

Well there went the neighborhood!! :cheers:

+100000000000

Most folks dont agree with elected official's, but in this case...

Semper Fi Jarhead.

Ed - are you referring to Alan or Z?

Semper Fi!

P1310023.jpg

P1310017.jpg

GamePlayer

Status: Non-Voting Member on Probation until a Single Stack Match is completed.

4. Taught GIs how to shoot and take care of the 1911 in the military (40+ years ago)

5. Carried a Colt Combat Commander for a number of years as a repo man (I still have that 70's series beauty--because it saved my life a couple times)

6. I have more 1911s in my avitar than most people own (and that's just the Springfields)

7. There is attached a picture of the full custom Colt Officer's Model that is my daily carry gun (I have nick named it "The Pimp-o-matic".... but it will shoot 1" groups at 25 yards out of a 3.5' barrel) using Winchester SXT 230 JHPs---in the dark:)

post-3858-1201901836.jpg

OUTSTANDING Application.

MichiganShootist

I think the apropos response would be that we carry our membership cards on our hips!! :rolleyes:

Catfish

I'd like to thank the Academy, my fans, and all of those folks in fly over country who have supported me through the good times and the bad.

WOO HOO! :cheers: