1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was considering joing this club. Now I'm not sure I want to. Voting rights? Like I said earlier, I have never seen boz1911 with a SS. I think he lets one ride around in his glove box but he sure don't shoot them.

Boz's status changes more often than a woman's mind, but he is one of us anyway

I was considering joing this club. Now I'm not sure I want to. Voting rights? Like I said earlier, I have never seen boz1911 with a SS. I think he lets one ride around in his glove box but he sure don't shoot them.

Jealous!!

That's all I shot for a long,long time. Now I have expanded my skills in order to become SLAYER of SSESC infidels...like you!!

He's not the only one. Most of my Limited Classifiers before L10 were shot with a single stack. A lot of Alan's were too and I suspect there are a bunch of others in this august organization who have done the same. We all wander occasionally but we all come back to the one, true, 1911 - John Moses Browning's own!

He's not the only one. Most of my Limited Classifiers before L10 were shot with a single stack. A lot of Alan's were too and I suspect there are a bunch of others in this august organization who have done the same. We all wander occasionally but we all come back to the one, true, 1911 - John Moses Browning's own!

A lot of my Limited Classifiers were also shot with a single stack.

Alan

That's all I shot for a long,long time.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You have only been shooting IPSC for 3 years! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I shot a SS in Limited before there was a L10 Division.

Damn, I didn't know you been shooting that long........I guess practice doesn't make perfect.......what's that sizzling sound??..........nope, ain't bacon frying.... :roflol:

That's all I shot for a long,long time.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You have only been shooting IPSC for 3 years! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I shot a SS in Limited before there was a L10 Division.

Woah, that's dedication.

Nah... In The Days Before L10, thats just what happened when a noob showed up with a 1911.

Gentlemen,

I submit before the committee disturbing evidence of pure blaspheme to your organization. My friend TM262 and myself called out two of your voting members in this thread and they both replied in a most shameful manner.

Voting member boz1911 claimed he would have to find mag pouches. wtf? :huh: Thats all I have to say on that.

Voting member ima45dv8 claimed preference to shooting a plastic gun. No other reason given.

In light of this information I demand that ima45dv8 and boz1911 have their voting privileges rescinded and Singlestack and TM262 be granted memberships with Voting privileges.

How say you?

Gentlemen,

I submit before the committee disturbing evidence of pure blaspheme to your organization. My friend TM262 and myself called out two of your voting members in this thread and they both replied in a most shameful manner.

Voting member boz1911 claimed he would have to find mag pouches. wtf? :huh: Thats all I have to say on that.

Voting member ima45dv8 claimed preference to shooting a plastic gun. No other reason given.

In light of this information I demand that ima45dv8 and boz1911 have their voting privileges rescinded and Singlestack and TM262 be granted memberships with Voting privileges.

How say you?

Singlestack... A good and honorable name.

What a shame you have come to stoop so low. :closedeyes:

Have you no dignity?

I present to you irrefutable evidence of blaspheme to your organization and you question my honor. Perhaps I was correct with my initial opinion that this Club is not what the title suggests but rather a gathering of wannabees.

Its time for Change. Change the peoples can believe in. You must rid the governing body of those that would undermine the very Constitution of JMB.

TM262 and I will bring this Honorable Change to your peoples.

Change You Can Believe In

Singlestack, you must go to page 1 of this thread and read the application requirements and submit a proper application.

I agree, there is something fishy about Boz not having mag pouches, and something strange about your invitation to duel with 45DV8 in SS and he declining. I think 45DV8 wants a clear and decisive victory with the plastic swords before going on to the REAL weapons.

TM262 doesn't own a SS from what I gather so he can't request membership, but if you do you can submit an application according to the club guidelines.

I present to you irrefutable evidence of blaspheme to your organization and you question my honor. Perhaps I was correct with my initial opinion that this Club is not what the title suggests but rather a gathering of wannabees.

Its time for Change. Change the peoples can believe in. You must rid the governing body of those that would undermine the very Constitution of JMB.

Singlestack, if you run will you promise to take singlestacks away from people who have too many and give them to folks with too few????? Seems like a winning platform these days. :roflol:

Absolutely!

Let them eat plastic!

You dishonor your avatar, good Sir....

Have you no shame? :(

Certainly! I am merely stating that it appears that the tool of thier trade is plastic and so serves them.

Absolutely!

Let them eat plastic!

You dishonor your avatar, good Sir....

Have you no shame? :(

Certainly! I am merely stating that it appears that the tool of thier trade is plastic and so serves them.

TM262, where does your avatar come from?

Singlestack, you must go to page 1 of this thread and read the application requirements and submit a proper application.

There are more than a few pics on this forum of some of my 1911's young noob. My name and reputation are enough. Do not question my experience.

Singlestack, if you run will you promise to take singlestacks away from people who have too many and give them to folks with too few????? Seems like a winning platform these days. :roflol:

My 1911's will NOT be redistributed.

Let the great unwashed masses get their own.

MOLON LABE!

Tls

Edited by 38superman