Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey I was wondering who is coming to the Shot Show? I will be around as an attendee. Got my backpack for all the free stuff, new tennis shoes walking and a bottle of Motrin for when my feet a killing me.

I have the advantage to living in Las Vegas, so I will be stopping in most days. We have an IPSC match Sunday morning, so I may not be around Sunday. If anyone needs suggestions on where to shoot or what to eat give me a shout.

Edited by heidit

Will be there all 4 days.

Its like Woodstock for gun guys.

Bring a rolling suitcase not a backpack.

I can do that! It's like Woodstock for guys.... I know what you mean, I postponed my surgery until after the show. :cheers:

From the news reports it sounds like the Hotel may be shut down for an extended period. Based on the video it looks like the HVAC systems and elevator machine rooms got pretty cooked. On top of that the roof is all opened up with 1-2 inches of rain due on Sat-Sun.

A good local news source is http://www.klas-tv.com/ . If you have reservations at Monte Carlo you might want to be checking on an alternative.

Edited by Blockhead

I have the advantage to living in Las Vegas, so I will be stopping in most days. We have an IPSC match Sunday morning, so I may not be around Sunday. If anyone needs suggestions on where to shoot or what to eat give me a shout.

I have about 5 peoples would like to join shooting IPSC match on Sunday , can you give me some infor like: direction, fee and time definately we will be there, thanks.