Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Nationals

hopalong

Z can't get the link to work

It is just a letter Z wrote to the AC asking for as much time as possible so he could schedule vacation....wants you to do the same...

It is a little thing, but someone seems to be making if difficult...there was even a poll about how much time was wanted by the shooters..like Flex says, do a search...LOL

I was going to put on a Level 3 prod/ss/rev match in late July and was told by a reliable source that the US nationals was going to be scheduled for that weekend and my RM and Chrono guys would be unavailable. I'm pretty much betting on a late July possibly back to back nats at the Tulsa range. I'm sticking to my more local areas for this year, maybe doing some 3-gun if I can get my rifle running. A case head separation is making me wonder if I should bother though, or as my wife has told me on occasion, "Something always goes wrong when you go shoot that thing". <_< So we'll see.

'08 Nationals Dates

Below are the dates for the 2008 Back-to-Back Nationals. Match director is David Hyden, badglide@cox-internet.com. Range Masters are John Amidon and Troy McManus.

2008 Limited, Production and Revolver

Saturday -- Sep 6 -- Registration

Sunday -- Sep 7 -- Competition

Monday -- Sep 8 -- Competition

Tuesday -- Sep 9 -- Competition and Awards

Wednesday -- Sep 10 -- Stage change over

2008 Open and Limited 10

Wednesday -- Sep 10 -- Registration

Thursday -- Sep 11 -- Competition

Friday -- Sep 12 -- Competition

Saturday -- Sep 13 -- Competition and Awards

More info to come, stay tuned!

Friends,

For the first time I'll try to visit the USA and attend this match. Cliff is helping me with some details I must care. :D I hope my dream comes true! :cheers:

I'll keep you posted.

Oh Great another young guy to whup up on this old fart. :rolleyes: Hope to see you there and hope you will be back to shooting the round gun. later rdd

Let me know if you need anything. We can help you with ammo and stuff if you need...

Um abraco,

Sandro

Friends,

For the first time I'll try to visit the USA and attend this match. Cliff is helping me with some details I must care. :D I hope my dream comes true! :cheers:

I'll keep you posted.

I have already started begging for a slot from Georgia. :D

The sections won't have their slots for a while. I believe that clubs still have until the end of Jan. to turn in last years activities.

Mark me down as begging for a slot from Ohio :) ......please

41mag