Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nurses

Pigdawg

This last week I had to spend some time in the hospital for surgery. I can not say enough about the job the nurses did at the hospital. To all the nurses out there thank you for the job you do and care and comfort you give.

Funny, Ed... I wasn't actually thinking about Bubba in the act of RECEIVING a sponge bath (you sick, sick man). I was thinking about how much I'd like ot have some some young, hot little nurse give ME a sponge bath.

But now, you've ruined my fantasy.

Seth (Bubba, how you feeling? Need anything?)

No no sponge baths. And I'm am doing as well as I could hope but I do not want to derail this to about me I'll post something on the VAIDPA about me.

Please thank your nurses when you need there services. I did almost everyone that helped me out and they all seemed surprised by it.

No no sponge baths. And I'm am doing as well as I could hope but I do not want to derail this to about me I'll post something on the VAIDPA about me.

Uggh.... Now I know how to get into someone else head.

"Any questions about the course of fire? No, how about Bubba getting a sponge bath? OK then. Load and Make Ready"

Glad you're on the mend.

Adam

This last week I had to spend some time in the hospital for surgery. I can not say enough about the job the nurses did at the hospital. To all the nurses out there thank you for the job you do and care and comfort you give.

My wife's been a nurse for 32 years. They do a terrific (and thankless) job.

I'm not going to tell you what they say about patients behind your back..... :rolleyes:

Did ya get a sponge bath, Scot? ;)

Nice thought, but two days after bypass surgery, my nurse came in the room and told me to get in the shower and soak off all of my bandages. I was thinking..."Where's the love???"

but seriously, they are the unsung heroes, as Dr Martin put it.

And everyone knows, nurses run the Doctor offices. The MD's are names on the door to get the patients in. :goof:

Thanks to all of you

dj

Did ya get a sponge bath, Scot? ;)

Nice thought, but two days after bypass surgery, my nurse came in the room and told me to get in the shower and soak off all of my bandages. I was thinking..."Where's the love???"

dj

I'd have at least added "please" to the end of that sentence, but then I'm still learnin'.......

My only problem with nurses is that some are too damn cute.

My doc has a knock out little blond that generally has a couple extra buttons un-done on her top. She is the one who always weighs the patients, checks their pulse rate, and blood pressure before going into see the doc.

She's the reason I'm on a couple Rxs for hypertension:)

How can I not have a high pulse rate and BP.

Edited by MichiganShootist