Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have you heard the rumor yet?

Shhhh!!!!!

:ph34r:

:blink:

:unsure:

Me wonders which one it will be?

Will it be that big of a deal?

Will it be that big of a mess as one guy has told me?

I heard where it will be press released first, though. But that guy ain't telling me either.

ARGGGHH!!!

Or is all this hype going to be anti-climactic when it is released to the public/press?

Or maybe that guy was just pulling my leg, like I said earlier.

Hmmm.... I do have one contact at the NSSF.... an email to 'em wouldn't hurt.

No

No!

NO!

This thread has nothing to do with TIT's.

It's about action pistol shooting and that's why I posted it here on the BE forums.

I figure some of you guys already knew and possibly have already started a thread about it. Of course, a rumor like that I have no idea in which sub forum you would put it in.

Well since I work for one of the "shadow world" governmental agencies, I can neither confirm or disavow knowledge of this rumor , but if I did have knowledge of this rumor, which I don't, I wouldn't be at liberty to discuss it with anyone, and if it told you I would have to............ tax you for the information and back charge you for the time you speculated :ph34r: Kurt "I really am a Geologist" Miller

Ok, I'm going to end all this silliness and let the cat out of the bag !!

But if I tell ya, I'm gonna have to kill ya.

Really?

You better tell me slow so I can take it all in, then kill me fast and i will come back as a dog and bite your nuts off.

The facts regarding the runor are this, the rumor that the rumor is only a rumor is a rumor. The truth is that the rumor is true. At least that is the rumor I heard.

Jim

Sounds like have heard this before in a movie.....Captain Jack sparrow said a variation of this. at least that is the rumor i heard.

• 3 weeks later...