Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI double under cut grip

1911jerry

Larry does a nice job, as does Bedell, as does Brazos, as do I. Jim Shanahan should be back soon, he does extremely nice work and can paint them just about any color you want. Roupe grips are really nice too.

I don't know how far SA is from Corpus but if Larry is even close to local that would be hard to pass up.

I sent out a couple of grips to get stippled and double undercut. I just picked up the one Larry White completed for me. Tremendous job as it fits my hand like a glove, is super grippy and looks great.

Thanks Larry for doing a wonderful job in a quick turn around.

Jerry Snyder

I sent out a couple of grips to get stippled and double undercut. I just picked up the one Larry White completed for me. Tremendous job as it fits my hand like a glove, is super grippy and looks great.

Thanks Larry for doing a wonderful job in a quick turn around.

Jerry Snyder

Sooo....who is this "Larry White"? :mellow: and....how does one find him?

Any pics?

Barry

Larry White aka lkytx can be reached by PM to Larry White on this forum or thur Triangle Shooting Sports 361-241-1091. And yes , he is in Corpus Christi Tx.-------------Larry White

How about a couple of pictures ?

Yeah ! I want to see a couple of pictures too. One of the grip, and the other one of Larry ... (LOL) :surprise:

Hello: I just saw Larry today. He is in a bad mood today. As for a picture. Trust me you don't want to see that ;-) Kidding Larry---just kidding. He doesn't look a day over 80. Maybe 3 days. Thanks, Eric

Well Eric, it started out as a pretty good day. Wonder what changed it? Pics as soon as I can folks.-------------Larry

Wow, Jerry. Those are nice grips. Very agressive stippling. My hat's off to Larry ! :bow:

Very good photos. But you did not include Larry's (real) photo with it ??????

What's with these Texican Corpus Christie's guys? Do they really look like their Avatar's ? Does Larry actually looks like "Iktx" avatar and does Benny really sports that "hanging" eyeball ??

Then again, avatars don't always tell the truth. I should know because I actually look twenty years younger than my picture on my avatar. :rolleyes:

Nice work, Larry !!!

Folks, thanks for the intrest and PMs(and that is the way ask prices ect.) Just to maybe answer a few Qs. I can do SVs but I have to leave the logo,I can leave the diamonds and STI logo I can very lightly stipple the undercut. I can do red, blue, grey and black. Colors may discolor some, take longer to do and cost more. Turn around is a day or two. Any thing more PM me. Thanks very much for looking and asking.--------------Larry