Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good articles in Front Sight this issue

JD45

speaking of the shotgun article, was bennie cooley shooting a beretta?

I saw that too, looks like the vent on the front of the 391. I understood that there was no way to extend the mag on that model so I was surprised to see it.

Neal in AZ

Thanks all for the kind words. And Brian, sorry for not asking you before quoting you off the forum. But that story has made me laugh ever since you posted it. :)

Finally, congratulations are in order to Dave Thomas and Robin Taylor for the incredible transformation that Front Sight has undergone. This latest issue is simply beautiful. From the great cover story, to Pat's articles, to the color match coverage. What an achievement! :)

Thanks all for the kind words. And Brian, sorry for not asking you before quoting you off the forum. But that story has made me laugh ever since you posted it. :)

Finally, congratulations are in order to Dave Thomas and Robin Taylor for the incredible transformation that Front Sight has undergone. This latest issue is simply beautiful. From the great cover story, to Pat's articles, to the color match coverage. What an achievement! :)

Wish mine would get here! :angry2:

Best issue yet!

especially since my name is in it 3 times ;)

Is that because it lists your "M" card in production on the new masters page (pg 77)?

BTW, Catfish's limited 10 "M" card is listed to. :P

Edited by Airic