Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New GF - SOY LIBRE OTRA VEZ!

dirtypool40

So the big D is final, and I've met a nice girl who is WAY too pretty, smart, funny and successful to be with me. :blush:

I'm like a dog who caught a car, and now I have to act like I know what I'm doing. :blink:

That being said, she really is great, and so far we're having a lot of fun.

This thread is for Z to bust my chops until I provide appropriate pics which will allow him to pass final judgement, other wise he won't stay out of my range diary <_< .

Have at it...

:cheers:

Edited by dirtypool40

Just when I thought this was turning into a family-oriented forum, you have to raise the possibility of posting - smut! You better watch out Dirtypool- post a picture and you might "trigger" someone's "sex addiction"! :surprise: Have we learned nothing from SV's evil ways?

(seriously, - congrats on the new lady! :cheers: )

Edited by Carlos

So the big D is final.

The big D? :unsure:

D = Divorce. Yup. And I am much happier and healthier as a result. It was my birthday gift to myself, left for the FL Open and never went home, but in a nice way. As a result I am in a bit of a "rebuilding year" but it's been a long couple of years and things are looking up.

So.... other questions?

So the big D is final.

The big D? :unsure:

D = Divorce. Yup. And I am much happier and healthier as a result. It was my birthday gift to myself, left for the FL Open and never went home, but in a nice way. As a result I am in a bit of a "rebuilding year" but it's been a long couple of years and things are looking up.

So.... other questions?

It's spelled "D-I-V-O-R-C-E", and pronounced "Emancipation Proclamation".

:P

DP,

You probably should post at least one before we go out and find our own pics of your new GF to post. :devil:

If I post the classic pic of "M" will it hold you guys for a while?

As to divorce...

Q: Know why they are so expensive?

A: Cuz, dey wurth it!!!

Q: Daddy what's a deevorce?

A: It's when you pay a woman NOT to live with you anymore.

DP,

You probably should post at least one before we go out and find our own pics of your new GF to post. :devil:

Sounds like you're pushing your luck already. My bet is that by noon tomorrow we're going to see the 300lb woman on the moped pictures.

DP,

Sounds like you're pushing your luck already. My bet is that by noon tomorrow we're going to see the 300lb woman on the moped pictures.

I have the krispy kream calandar girls qued up as we speak :sick:

Jim :goof:

Heck at least a description of her Z

Unlike DP, who was chasing all the single women of Orlando until he found this "new GF", I am away working, so I have not yet seen her, hence the need to see pics. He took her to a match this past weekend. SO......... There should be a pic on someone's camera :blink:

Unsubstantiated GF claims are just that until we have Proof of Life :)

So....

worthless_wo_pics.gif

Edited by zhunter

I got to meet her in person Saturday. Very lovely lady. She is WAY WAY to classy for DP (err that did not sound right now did it). I believe she said she was part greek and part Polish. Eric did good and I promise when he post pic's it will be well worth it. I asked her if she had every shot a gun before and she said yes and she owns a .357 magnum. How could Eric not fall for this gal?