Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Texas State Open Championship

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Range is looking good!

My son-in -law ( Sunny AhSang) and I put a fresh coat of paint (10 gallons) on all the walls today. We're tired as hell, but I think it is going to be a fun match. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, alot of ya'll for the first time. Keith Oltman & Bob Acker have worked their asses off all week long, so if you get a chance this weekend give 'em an attaboy. ;)

We're also looking forward to downing a couple of cold ones with everyone at Georges :cheers:

See ya'll there.

Range is looking good!

My son-in -law ( Sunny AhSang) and I put a fresh coat of paint (10 gallons) on all the walls today. We're tired as hell, but I think it is going to be a fun match. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, alot of ya'll for the first time. Keith Oltman & Bob Acker have worked their asses off all week long, so if you get a chance this weekend give 'em an attaboy. ;)

We're also looking forward to downing a couple of cold ones with everyone at Georges :cheers:

See ya'll there.

That's great!! Thanks for all your work!!

Range is looking good!

See ya'll there.

That's great!! Thanks for all your work!!

We had fun. My shoulder may be too sore to shoot tomorrow :roflol: Getting too old for that stuff.

...lots of tight shots - and lots of hinky position work.

And occasionally tight shots from hinky positions.

I just returned home from shooting with the staff today. Had a good time, ate a delicious burger catered by Griff's, and avoided a sunburn. All in all, a good day! (Photos to come as soon as the camera's battery recharges.)

-Chet

Let's hear some news after the first 6 stages. Is Arthur doing interim results? Did the set up survive the big thunderstorm Friday evening?

:popcorn1:

Edited by Steve J

No photos on my end... Shot some video, which I'll have up early next week. As far as results, some folks are done w/ the match, some folks have a couple left to shoot tomorrow. I've seen some pretty excellent shooting out of Messrs. Popplewell and Norris today. I'd look to one of them to be taking the Open match. I have no clue what's going on otherwise... ;)

Hmm... I guess I won the 'staff match' ;). Shot all 9 stages Friday in waaay too much heat for this time of year and was in no shape to go out partying.

BJ won HOA Open and Chad Folger HOA Ltd.

I did get a bunch of shots using the speed camera in motion-sensor mode. I'll get them up sometime soon in the gallery thread. Not too many embarrassing videos this time though.