Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Texas State Open Championship

Can't wait to shoot and the dinner is definately the kicker!

Barrett

Hey, Barrett.

Wish I could make this one, but it is not going to happen with Mother's Day and all. Shoot straight and watch out for that one plate on the last stage! :wacko:

Jack

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

384 Range Road, China Spring TX - the range website is here: http://www.ctrpclub.com/index.htm

Arthur tells me we'll shoot 6 stages on Saturday, 3 on Sunday. He has planned that we should be shooting the 6th stage starting at around 4:30pm on Saturday. 1st stage is 8:30 - shooter's meeting at 8:00... ;)

Jamie - You are SOB #1 - You are in charge of Dinner plans - lets get peanuts ready and make sure to save a dinner roll for Don H since he is not going. I want to bring it to him at the next local :D

Edited by KGentry

Um...I think that was your job.... ;)

But to make it official, let's get you a head count.

I'll start with me

and I would guess that the following folks would like to be included seeing as how they posted about it...

You - Jamie

KGentry

XRe

SgtSVI

GunnerBU

baerburtchell

SATX Mystic

B.Fine

That's 9 so far....

Edited by carinab

Guess I will make the call and find out. Anyone else want a seat?

BTW, I just heard from Arthur....Round count for the match is 211.

My son-in-law will also be shooting Friday and score keeping Sat/Sun so I know he'll want to go. So put me down for 2. :cheers:

They don't take reservations for their regular tables but you can "rent" the back bar for $60.00 an hour.

Here are other restaurants near the match hotel....Or should we just invade Crickets and scare the locals? :P

OK! ..OK I called five restaurants and >ONE< picked up the phone "And" gave us a reservation for 7pm FIRDAY only

Lake Brazos Steak House

1620 North Lake Brazos Drive

#254-755-7797

I told them :unsure: 20 The have my name i Can call them back and but us down at the ? Texas Open Party?

I sent an Email about table for Saturday at George's Restaurant = have not herd back yet

Edited by AlamoShooter

Jamie,

Please add my name to the list.

I will be there with crash helmet on in case of spontaineous food fight breaks out. I will make sure where ever Carina sits, I will be very far away this time, with dinner rolls in hand and lob-able 1/2 eaten bloomin' oinon ready for counter attack!

Jerry

Friday is no bueno for me as I'll be on the road to Waco... :( I think there might be better attendance on Saturday. George's has pretty good reviews and doesn't seem to be as "high brow" as the steakhouse.

Friday is no bueno for me as I'll be on the road to Waco... :( I think there might be better attendance on Saturday. George's has pretty good reviews and doesn't seem to be as "high brow" as the steakhouse.

May have a problem with George's though...= They have live music on Saturday nights, BUT we may be early so that it will work out.

Do you like the Harlys in the photo?

Music starts at 8:30 on the deck according to George's website. The menu looks good! Mmmmm fish tacos but I will guarantee they ain't like those at Rubio's

OK ! OK ,OK?

Carina wants George's ....and she has Red Hair so > George's it IS! for Saturday Night.

The nice manager " Brandy" from George's called me back tonight and we have a reservation for a min of 15 at 7:30

Under ( Texas Open)

post in , she said I could call her and bump up the table count It sounds like we are at 12 now .

Brandy said separate checks were OK too :rolleyes:

I did not ask about peanuts

George's Restaurant

1925 Speight Ave

Waco Tx 254-753-1421 or www.georgesrestaurant.com

This is set for George's on Saturday night = the good people at George's even emailed me and called to confirm.

I have to let them know the count so post in and help me out.

Lake Brazos Steak House on Friday = let me know who wants to make that one.

I most likely will have to call them and lower the # from the 20 for Friday

and Rasie the # for Sat.

Jamie