Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 2 / Rio Salado Desert Classic - Mesa, AZ

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of things I have not confirmed from the web site or this thread:

Is the registration/shooter packet pickup at the range or the match hotel?

Will we be allowed to browse the stages Thursday?

Thanks,

David C

Registration is at the range. As for walking the stages, all but one of the A2s that I have been 2 allow registered shooters to walk the stages on thursday but you must stay off the stages if any of the staff are shooting.

Registration is at the range. As for walking the stages, all but one of the A2s that I have been 2 allow registered shooters to walk the stages on thursday but you must stay off the stages if any of the staff are shooting.

You will be given any related info when you check in. You MUST check in first at the registration table when you get to the range.

Do not just start wondering the range or bad things can happen.

And remember the staff will be shooting and have to complete all 11 stages in one day so please stay out of the way so they have a chance for a nice match just like you want to have.

Sounds like it wll be a nice weekend so Have Fun and enjoy!!!

You will be given any related info when you check in. You MUST check in first at the registration table when you get to the range.

Do not just start wondering the range or bad things can happen.

And remember the staff will be shooting and have to complete all 11 stages in one day so please stay out of the way so they have a chance for a nice match just like you want to have.

Sounds like it wll be a nice weekend so Have Fun and enjoy!!!

Thanks,

I am a visitor and I want to play by the house rules.

David C

Are the squadding assignments posted somewhere?

TG

I was wondering that also? I would like to know my Squad but I figure A2Chick is going to get tired of looking up and posting squad numbers and revolt so I hate to ask. :unsure:

I know I will find out on Thursday but since the stage scheduel is out it would be nice to know. :blush:

Neal in AZ

A53448

Edited by Intel6

BTW - for those of us who are flying down - and a pair of 13's pretty much consuming half a suitcase... :closedeyes:

What is the range surface like, and any suggestions as to shoes best suited to same (e.g. cleats, hikers, et al)?

BTW - for those of us who are flying down - and a pair of 13's pretty much consuming half a suitcase... :closedeyes:

What is the range surface like, and any suggestions as to shoes best suited to same (e.g. cleats, hikers, et al)?

Dirt and sand. No grass. And the dirt is not very hard packed but it's not moon dust either. I usually wear cleats but hikers or Oakleys work just fine. The traction is really usually pretty good.

Are the squadding assignments posted somewhere?

TG

I was wondering that also? I would like to know my Squad but I figure A2Chick is going to get tired of looking up and posting squad numbers and revolt so I hate to ask. :unsure:

I know I will find out on Thursday but since the stage scheduel is out it would be nice to know. :blush:

Neal in AZ

A53448

Hi all,

Got to Mesa today and went out to Rio to shoot Tuesday Night Steel. Had record high temp today (94F). It is supposed to cool a bit later this week. Expect sunny and mid-80's. I used Land Sharks here for the first time tonight and had no problems. I have used waffle stompers in the past and they worked fine also. It's gonna be good!

Later,

Chuck

post-400-1194403908.jpg

Edited by ChuckS