Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi-gun Nationals

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea. I'm not allowed to look at the stages. This is going to be a lot harder when we actually get offices on the range!

Statistically, they can't be over 60 yards, since all of the bigger ranges are being used for something else.

If only it could work that way at all times. At work I AM THE LAW (or the chief I guess). But in my other life I must first ask "she who signs the checks" for permission :rolleyes: .

But that is OK by me because she is the one that bought me my Benny Hill 6" Fat Free as a gift :cheers: .

See you down there.

Another one here that doesn't have sufficient vacation time for another couple years.

To all the lucky individuals that are going to shoot the match, have a great time. To the staff of USSA, I hope you have nothing but happy shooters at the conclusion of the match!!! ( We all know this is not possible though :D )

Well, after an entire day of working out everyone's last minute requests (and working them into the previous ones), the updated squad lists will be posted tonight. Not everyone is going to be happy, but I guarantee that most will!

I'll try to keep everything current and posted. Not everyone reads this, so please ask everyone you know who's shooting to check to make sure they see their names on the list!

See you all soon!

Phil

OOOhOOO we are on the COOLEST squad you can GET!!!!!! :cheers:

This match will be the most fun you can have with out being arrested :goof:

Jim :D

What makes you think Ty and I can't get arrested :devil:

All I can say is hang on to your ass cuz we are gonna stand on it :surprise:

I'm not bringing that much bail money with me.....

Well, after an entire day of working out everyone's last minute requests (and working them into the previous ones), the updated squad lists will be posted tonight. Not everyone is going to be happy, but I guarantee that most will!

So far it looks like I'm on Squad 5.

Sounds cool to me. :)

But... Squad 5 starts on stage 4.

But... The stage diagrams are not numbered.

Can anyone provide stage numbers to associate with the stage names?

-Chet

This is also posted in the Classified forum. I've got 2885 x .40 MG FMJ bullets for sale FTF in CENTEX. If they fail to sell locally within the next several days, I'll bring to the 3-Gun Nationals if someone wants them. Price is $250 FTF delivered to the USSA range- this is cheaper than the MG factory price for just 2500 bullets. It's like getting 400 + bullets free. Prices don't seem like they'll be going down anytime soon.

Can anyone provide stage numbers to associate with the stage names?

-Chet

Stage 1 Poppers and Birds

Stage 2 Swinging Birds

Stage 3 I like Floppers

Stage 4 Field of Dreams

Stage 5 Tire Change

Stage 6 House Arrest

Stage 7 The Split

Stage 8 Swing Low

Stage 9 Garden City Alley

Stage 10 Long Run

Stage 11 Long Range

Stage 12 Stepping Over Hurdles

Does anyone else wonder about a map to the range. There was not one in my packet and I did not find anything on the USSA website. A lot of people have not been there before and will need directions.

A few things.

If you need to mapquest the range to find it, use the following address:

6099 E 66th St N

Tulsa, OK 74117

Lastly, the ABSOLUTE final squad assignments have been finished, and will be getting posted today at our website. PLEASE don't call the academy with more squad requests unless you're sharing a gun...or a kidney. Every squad request that I've been presented with, called about, and emailed has been honored.

Unfortunately, the last 2 days I've been squadding, I'd planned on contacting more sponsors to give everyone a better table.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR ARE REGISTERED AND YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON ONE OF THE SQUADS, feel free to email me at philstrader@usshootingacademy.com.

See everyone next week for a great match!

Edited by gmshtr

Does anyone else wonder about a map to the range.

I have added a link from our Multigun Nationals page to our Contact Us page which has a map and driving directions. Check the Multigun Nationals Info page.

I just checked on Yahoo Maps, Google Maps, MapQuest, and my iPhone and they all got me there with the correct address.

I will be posting Phil's (hopefully!) final squad list in a few minutes.

Last time I was there (last month for LPR), it was mud, very deep mud.

And.......saw dust........lots of wet oat-meal-ee.....saw dust.. :wacko:

I still have white socks that are now brown (even after using bleach) from all that goo...

Wish i could be there again for this one.....

Edited by D.carden

The 300 yd. range is pretty protected from all directions, even in a 20 mph wind doubt you would have to hold much wind. Went out this afternoon and shot in the same conditions, no problem. :D

I just saw on The Weather Channel where the wind in Tulsa is blowing at 17mph, gusting to 23mph. That might make those long range flash targets interesting.........

I was out there yesterday sighting a couple of rifles. I shot my M1A which I already know the no wind zero. The gusting wind didn't seem to affect it at all at 300.