Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Closed Topic

Alan Meek

Let's see,

I could post this in the What I Hate forum, cause I should be upset a simple celebratory post deteriorated to a point the MOD decided to close the topic.

It might even fight better in the What I Like forum as the Enosverse MODS are on top of their job.

But, as this post fits into either or I think I will put it in accomplishments, as it is my first after all, and we all cherish that first <insert object/item).

So in recognizing my accomplishment I would like to thank all the Enosverse members that made it possible. :devil::cheers:

Alan

ps, (this post is intended to be tounge in cheek, nothing more nothing less)

Edited by Alan Meek

I think that thread got closed early.

However this thread clearly breaks the forum rules and remains open....a moderator has even posted....I don't care, I'm just bored. Now I'm just waiting to see if either of the 2 threads that address "closed topics" will ever be dealt with. I'm very bored.

I think that thread got closed early.

However this thread clearly breaks the forum rules and remains open....a moderator has even posted....I don't care, I'm just bored. Now I'm just waiting to see if either of the 2 threads that address "closed topics" will ever be dealt with. I'm very bored.

Bored and "Burned out." :P

I am glad no one has closed this thread as this thread is good compared to what those real life tactical IDPA guys seen always to post when they are talking about how L10 rules and Single Stack sucks and how Bill needs to be the new USPSA president and how the democratic party and Micheal Moore are liberal or conservative asses who don't supply their customers with good products or return phone calls or e mails AND WRITE LETTERS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH THE CAP LOCK BUTTON DOWN AND.....

I'll not comment on the revolver guys as they mind their own business as they are narrow minded single focus throwbacks who are so out of touch with reality that no one takes them seriously anyway.

Merlin :P

Alan,

If you only have one closed thread you just aren't trying hard enough.

I suggest you use your word processor for some dry fire exercises.

Think of the political threads as bill drills.

If you come up with anything really offensive, just cut and paste. :lol:

Tony

I am glad no one has closed this thread as this thread is good compared to what those real life tactical IDPA guys seen always to post when they are talking about how L10 rules and Single Stack sucks and how Bill needs to be the new USPSA president and how the democratic party and Micheal Moore are liberal or conservative asses who don't supply their customers with good products or return phone calls or e mails AND WRITE LETTERS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH THE CAP LOCK BUTTON DOWN AND.....

I'll not comment on the revolver guys as they mind their own business as they are narrow minded single focus throwbacks who are so out of touch with reality that no one takes them seriously anyway.

Merlin :P

BWaaahhaaahhaa :bow::bow::bow::bow: