Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looks for range under picture

Under my little picture on all of my posts, it says "looks for range". I want to change this to say something like, "looks for gun", or "looks for car keys". How do I go about doing this. I am coputerally retarded.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will by my new misson then...to get my member title changed to "Looks for car keys". That is like a low D class shooter right??? 3 second draw on a 5 yard target with .85 splits??

TG

BEWARE ........... your "avatar" (picture) above your nick-name can play a part in what your possible new nickname may become. Something like .... oh .... I don't know ...... maybe a young boy sticking a butter knife into an electrical outlet may earn you the name "Krispy Keen" when in fact that picture may have been changed many, many MANY moons ago. ;):ph34r::)

Better watch out High Tower! :)

IIRC, your draw wasn't slug slow and your splits weren't that slow either. Fast enough to win the plaque at Manny's class.

Edited by yoshidaex

or 'I believe i can fly'

I was hearing "Free Bird"! Yeaaa maaan...thats cooool! Just kidding. Actually all I was hearing was Mike hollering, "Quit messing aroud and get back to work!!!!" Ha ha!

Hi Travis, to get this changed, you need to post a whole lot which gets you another pre-set title.

A custom one has to be earned ;-)

It isn't "jumps for range" it is "falls towards range". Jumping implies it was deliberate and not an accident :blink:

Or you say something sharp like "I often make snappy comments and wonder when they'll become my new tag line..." :lol:

I have the post count to change it myself, now, but it just doesn't seem right to do it.. :D

It isn't "jumps for range" it is "falls towards range".

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it ;)

BTW, for everones edification, Travis in no greenhorn in the shooting community. His father is Mike Gibson of MGM Targets and Travis is a pretty sharp guy that knows his way around this here shooting game we play ;-)

He really knows his stuff about all things steel too and I can think of no one better to talk to if you have questions about steel targets (except for "maybe" his dad).

It isn't "jumps for range" it is "falls towards range".

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it ;)

BTW, for everones edification, Travis in no greenhorn in the shooting community. His father is Mike Gibson of MGM Targets and Travis is a pretty sharp guy that knows his way around this here shooting game we play ;-)

He really knows his stuff about all things steel too and I can think of no one better to talk to if you have questions about steel targets (except for "maybe" his dad).

Thanks for the kind words George. I thought I new more than the old timer until I was about 25. At that point things became painfully clear!

TG

I've had so many threads closed I'm surprised mine doesn't say "Problem Child" or "Steps on Toes" :lol:

Didn't you change forum names recently? It wasn't because you were trying to lay low was it? :devil:

dj

I've had so many threads closed I'm surprised mine doesn't say "Problem Child" or "Steps on Toes" :lol:

Didn't you change forum names recently? It wasn't because you were trying to lay low was it? :devil:

dj

I started shooting Open so I decided to become 38superman.

Besides, ....You can run but you can't hide from Flex. :goof:

Edited by 38superman