Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters on Parade... again

SiG Lady

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

no longer a brand X shooter! Nice piece!

Lets see, 1911Lady, no.......

KimberGal, hmmm, too many sylables, and hard to use in a limerick...... Stainless maiden, probably not appropriate.......

SinglestackSweetie, uhhhh, Singlestacks wife may not understand.....

Dances with Kimbers.......?

Maybe your new nickname could be a contest question! Enjoy!!!

Great gun ;) .

I'd love to have one.

Regarding your nickname, could it be Kimber-LY (Kimber-Love You)?

BTW, Rebel Alliance is always in search of capable Jedis that have the "Force" on their side.

Will you join us?

Hope you won't consider joining the "Darth" side of the Force, won't you?

The trigger's only ONE of the fine things about this gun. Nicely loaded custom rounds matched to the tuning and tweaking sure make a difference, too.

Madmark: Hmmm.... don't think we'd better have any more, uh, 'contests' here on The Forum. :huh: Probably should retain SiG Lady (I still have two of 'em in the safe and no plans to sell 'em), and you know what happens to a product when you change its brand name.... everybody tends to forget that it existed. HOWEVER, having said all that, perhaps a new "title" under the Avatar is in order (although I kinda like "Brain of Knowledge"....... perhaps an evolutionary change IS in order, given the overwhelming reason for that.) Kinda do like "Dances with Kimbers".... Let me give it some thought. Or maybe we should just let our Host BEing do the honors as he did with the last one.

Rebel Alliance, the SiG Lady is pounding on your door! :D

No more contest huh? Damn. I kinda thought Kimblaster had a nice ring to it…

You’ve got the gun I SHOULD’VE bought. I bought a Kimber Stainless Gold Match, paid $1200 for it, then took off a bunch parts, and then added what I wanted. If I’d started with a Stainless Target I would’ve ended up in the same place (a reliable, accurate, tuned blaster) for a lot less money.

Congratulations… and happy blasting.

Ed

Original recommendations from fellow shooters was exactly that: Buy the base model, tweak it, and save some money. Before I even had a chance to think about it, I ended up with this very-tweaked model at a reasonable price (not $1,200, I assure you!) and am stoked.

Uh, I think the "contest" concept has become a little sensitive. No more contests.

But "Kimblaster" shows promise. Individual suggestions graciously and discreetly received. ;)

I won't be using it in League action until NEXT Tuesday (its custom ammo isn't on hand at the moment) but will be using the vintage 1911 tomorrow night (has its own ammo supply) now that it's become incredibly comfortable. I'll have trouble giving this nice older one back to its owner. It's as freakily accurate as the new one (but 'feels' different)!

Ya' know, I still think the Big Dogs at the range had better cover the flesh on their heels. :ph34r::)

FLOOR IT, THERE'S FUN DEAD AHEAD!!

Bah! SIG_Lady should leave the name alone...it made me feel comfortable to reply to her post. I shoulda signed up as SIG_Dood ;) but I am mark123 on all the other boards, so...

I'm still looking for the "perfect" 1911...seems they don't make on of them either though. ;)

Just realized I need to post a new pic of the pup. She couldn't have even reached the door locks at that size!!! Of course at the rate she's growing I think she may be able to PULL my car pretty soon. ( That is if she's not napping on the seat ).

The original post where Shooter Grrl's photo appeared was

one of the threads that was lost in the transition to the new board.

She deserved to be present here long before now.

kat_small.jpg

...The new Queen (of) "B"...!

Here's a pic of some of the Wabash Valley boys . . . you may guess which is rhino. BigDave is in the white t-shirt and the dude in the red Florida Open shirt is D-Lo (perhaps not here yet).

perf.jpg

I'll post a picture o' me beautiful face as soon as I find a web site to hold it . . .

Here's a picture of me from Sunday (27APR03) shooting a stage called "Clown Town." RO is Dave B. (aka "D-Lo") from our club and the photo was taken by one of his sons. It's D-Lo's first match as an RO after completing his NROI Level I class and certification. The caption on the web site reads, "Joe Viray on the move." Coincidentally I'm wearing my favorite loud shirt again, but different short pants from last month's match.

JoeV.jpg

You can't see me actually shooting, but I thought the ladies might enjoy another view of my "junk in the trunk." :rolleyes:

Must be nice to have a range with grass and trees.

Most of the time, yes! Especially when the weather is nice.

When it rains, though, I think gravel is better!

Do you see in the photo how I seem to blend into the backdrop of foliage and almost disappear in the image? It's the olive drab cargo shorts and the floral pattern shirt. :ph34r::lol:

The grass and trees are nice for sure. The grass makes for lots of lost brass though!!!

D-Lo is the man!!! He's a stage building machine. We should try and get him in the fold since he has now been immortalized.

[Major whining mode on]

I missed this match because of a job!!! Work sucks but it REALLY sucks on match day!!!

[Major whining mode off]

Rhino and 3QT, hey, I don't quite recognize this place.... and it looks like just a nice, normal, sunny day. Did you have any tornados or anything to spice things up?

Well, all I can say is that James was not present and the weather was nice.

Coincidence? You decide! ;)

NOTE: I removed the images below to minimize the load on whatever is running this forum (too big). If you want to see the photos, just click on the URLs and they should appear in your browser.

Here I am at a Trivial Pursuit party last summer. I think I'm trying to psyche-out the other team with CRAZY EYES! :wacko:

I think I was the only one who was armed. ;)

http://63.197.16.9/photos/trivial_crawford...8249549_JPG.jpg

And more CRAZY EYES :wacko: practice! Don't know where, though . . .

http://63.197.16.9/photos/trivial_crawford...8259561_JPG.jpg

And I think this is the face I made when I accidentally moved up to C-class in Limited & Limited-10 . . .

http://63.197.16.9/photos/trivial_crawford...8259569_JPG.jpg

And this the Open gun I think I'd like to buy, but I don't know if anyone makes a mount for a C-More. I'm pretty sure I can make it fit in a CR Speed holster though.

http://63.197.16.9/photos/trivial_crawford...8259582_JPG.jpg