Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On another subject: we should have something set up on Saturday where you can retrieve your self-shipped ammo. The range will be closed to competitors, and that means closed. If you have ammo coming through the USPSA match ammo program (Precision Delta), you won't be able to get that until Sunday during registration due to the paperwork involved.

Good luck at the match.

Troy

Nemo,

I saw that same forecast,,,,I can honestly say, I am sick of rain. I was one of the guys that shot the area 5 match in the rain ALL DAY.

Looks like it may get wet yet again...

What is the deal with tropical depression in the atlantic and a huge storm in the pacific? :angry2::angry2:

Nemo,

I saw that same forecast,,,,I can honestly say, I am sick of rain. I was one of the guys that shot the area 5 match in the rain ALL DAY.

Looks like it may get wet yet again...

What is the deal with tropical depression in the atlantic and a huge storm in the pacific? :angry2::angry2:

It's still too far out for the Weather Guessers to know much. I'll pack my rain gear just the same, but I'd really be surprised by anything more than a passing shower this time of year.

Even if it does rain at least we aren't shooting those guns with the little glass thing on top. We can still see our sights in the rain. Theoretically anyway. I don't see mine too much on sunny days either though.

Chris

Sights? I shoot by instinct. Sometimes by sense of smell. If my batteries are in good shape I aim by laughter...

Even if it does rain at least we aren't shooting those guns with the little glass thing on top. We can still see our sights in the rain. Theoretically anyway. I don't see mine too much on sunny days either though.

Chris

Sights? I shoot by instinct. Sometimes by sense of smell. If my batteries are in good shape I aim by laughter...

That's one way to insure complete silence in the peanut gallery!

As of two days ago the only partly sunny day was on tuesday. Now it seems Tuesday and Wednesday are looking good. Scattered T-storms on Sunday and Monday. Its looking better every day. I dont know about you but Id rather shoot in a T-storm than rain any day of the week. Especially after Area 8. H

:cheers:

Hey guys. I just heard the unfortunate news about Flex. That is a huge drag. I am looking for anyone who needs a hotel (or half) of a hotel. I am at staying at the La Quinta right by the match hotel and the rate is $75.00 a night. If there is anyone still looking for a room or if you have a room and are looking for a person to split it with, please PM me.

Thanks,

Drew

You best be treating my girls Beth and Cindy right! Or the entire BWB ladies camp alumni will just have to make a fuss! :lol::devil:

Especially if you ever plan to shoot A6....

Well, since it's YOU, we'll...um...COMPLETELY IGNORE YOUR WARNING. :yawn:

Looks like the men in this squad are gonna need testosterone treatments. By the way - does my gun make my ass look big?