Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm Now A B Shooter All Across The Board!

sargenv

Well, I guess that last match where I shot open had me bump up to B open making me an all around B shooter. Oddly enough my Revolver Percentage is higher than anything else.

OPEN Class: B Pct: 60.17 High Pct: 60.17

LIMITED Class: B Pct: 65.36 High Pct: 67.11

LIMITED10 Class: B Pct: 63.59 High Pct: 63.75

PRODUCTION Class: B Pct: 64.59 High Pct: 64.59

REVOLVER Class: B Pct: 68.37 High Pct: 68.37

I guess all that practice has paid off.. Am hoping to make A Revolver this year. We'll see how that goes. I still have 7 percent to go for that one..

Vince

I don't see mediocrity there, B-class shooters shoot better than most SWAT team members.

That's a scary thought...

Thanks everyone :)

Vince

A USPSA B shooter has godlike capabilities with a pistol compared to the general shooting public like you meet at typical plinking ranges and most LEO are not excluded here. The truth is that most folks who have/carry guns can't really shoot them very well. We are a small inlet in a sea of gun owners ;-/

A USPSA B shooter has godlike capabilities with a pistol compared to the general shooting public like you meet at typical plinking ranges and most LEO are not excluded here. The truth is that most folks who have/carry guns can't really shoot them very well. We are a small inlet in a sea of gun owners ;-/

Can I get an Amen ??? B)

I don't know about y'all, but I'm finding B-ltd a pretty rowdy and teeming pond, with all sizes of frogs.

It was funny -- getting out of C-class, at least for me, was just a matter of exercising some visual patience. That's it. However, it doesn't seem like you get out of B without some *skilz*, period.

And there is no shortage of really good B shooters in majors happy to kick one's butt, as I've discovered. :)

Can I get an Amen ??? B)

AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYMEN.

I have always thought with some exceptions for serious malicious sandbagging, B and M are the two deepest classes, with widly varying skill levels within the class. (And, no, not just because I was in both for so long.)

Edited by dirtypool40

Vince.. Godlike?

Congrats anyways. B is a pretty tough crowd these days, just wait until you get to A, then M B)

Thanks again everyone! After this ICORE thing is done, I'm going to be trying to make USPSA A Revo... only.... 7% to go... maybe I'll try to stay in B and peak right around the Nationals... ;)

The only thing godlike about me is the comedy relief :lol:

Vince