Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida State Championship

Sharyn

Being Sharyn got such a giggle out of this video, here ya go!!

Sharyn was my "official videographer" and mentioned that she wish she had this one on her camera.

I will post my other videos on my Range Diary thread

Thanks for running my camera Sharyn

BTW, the expletive at the end was for 2 "D's" on the last array :(

Stage 8

Edited by zhunter

Great job with the video as usual Sharyn. This is what we need for every major match, a quick montage showing all the stages.

Nice job shooting as well, at 73% you beat up on many tough competitors.

Thanks for making me look good, Sharyn!

It was a great match and an awesome squad.

The video, as usual, rocks!

I got some good video of you from a different angle vs your camera. I will get them over to you so you can experience the joys of time syncing multiple video sources. Fun for the whole family.

Yay! Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoy them! :D

I might not be able to make MS Classic this year, sorry. :( And I'll be in Montana for Open Nats, but not sure if I'll get much video as I'll be focused on shooting. :D

Chet, that one shot stage was soooo much fun! We all dug in our pockets for quarters for another go at it! :P

Charles, you kicked butt on that stage! I have a DVD for you and Elizabeth. :D I was going to do a blooper reel to Let's Get Retarded (the original of the song in the video) but 80% of it was you! Ha ha! :lol: ...uh, I mean most of the videos I got of you just happen to be your goof ups... you understand. :huh:

I try to get all of the stages and a variety of shooters... however, sometimes the shooters don't cooperate and flub up the stage... sheesh! :D

Thanks, Matt! Congrats on placing in your class! :D

Here's a stage winning run... that could've been... Shannon Stage 8

Charles, you kicked butt on that stage! I have a DVD for you and Elizabeth. :D I was going to do a blooper reel to Let's Get Retarded (the original of the song in the video) but 80% of it was you! Ha ha! :lol: ...uh, I mean most of the videos I got of you just happen to be your goof ups... you understand. :huh:

80%?!? Hold on a second. I easily contribute 95% of the material on any given blooper reel with my umm "elite shooting skillz."

Thanks for that Sharyn.

Uhhh... you're welcome? :lol: Didn't know you were on hiatus, but glad to hear you plan on getting back into it!

Great work Sharyn! But who white balanced the camera on Sharyn's second stage?

Mustof been Shannon!

Nice job guys.

Maybe...? The early morning sun wreaked havoc on the videos for that stage. Thanks to Shannon and Jim for helping video too!!!

As always awesome work, Sharyn!

Edited to add: Stage 8; What was the second beep during Shannon's reload all about?

One of these days we'll have to work out a deal for you to video my sons.

B)

Edited by Nemo

As always awesome work, Sharyn!

Edited to add: Stage 8; What was the second beep during Shannon's reload all about?

One of these days we'll have to work out a deal for you to video my sons.

B)

i think its because he missed the reload and cursed :D ....darn smooth shooting though