Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2007

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, the biker rally in the next town south played havok on the rooms this year.

I'd see if there are any rooms in Lancaster first. Lancaster is 10min east of the range.

TMoore...what road are you on in Grove City? (Is it Stringtown Rd. off of I-71?)

We were down to two slot on Sunday, but one of our forum regulars had to back out (and his family unit too). So, that opened up 3 slots on one squad.

Shirts at sign-in.

I popped into the range this evening just before dark. I was bringing in some props from another club. There was Flyin40...painting the heck out of some hard-cover targets. I think he sensed I might easy up on the HC on Stage 2...now we are locked in. :)

We were down to two slot on Sunday, but one of our forum regulars had to back out (and his family unit too). So, that opened up 3 slots on one squad.

Shirts at sign-in.

I popped into the range this evening just before dark. I was bringing in some props from another club. There was Flyin40...painting the heck out of some hard-cover targets. I think he sensed I might easy up on the HC on Stage 2...now we are locked in. :)

Where are the stages posted???

Just got me a room at the Holiday Inn EXPRESS for Saturday NIGHT !!!!!

Kyle:

Sam have you ever shot like that before?

Sam:

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night !!!!! :goof::goof::goof:

Hop

Don't let Sam park near the pond...i've not got his brakes fixed yet :lol:

I pulled into the range tonight after a trip to Wla-mart for supplies. There was Flyin40..again. He eyeballed my paint purchase and gave me a weird look. He seems to think we need more black paint. :ph34r:

More black paint? Just exactly how much hard cover is Flyin40 making??!!

Nice! I was at work when I posted my directions above. Not enough time to get so fancy. :(

Need directions to Circleville or a link where they can be found. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Let me know if this helps.

Maps to the Range, Circleville Ohio

This link is down.

Is there an alternate?

(Error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /j/m/jmaass/pcs_maps.htm on this server.")

Speaking of hardcover, I just thought of a better name for Stage 2 (too bad the score sheets are printed up). We could have called it 66 Square Inches...cause that is about how much target is going to be available. (Sounds like a lot, huh?)