Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Family Photos

nhglyn

I have seen lots of super photos of guns, girlfriends/wives, and lots of other great things. How about a thread of pictures of "your gang". I am sure we are all proud of our families. I'll start.

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//3040/me...istmas_2006.gif

Our holiday photo of the wife and I with my 2 daughters (one with her husband) and my wife's son and daughter. Oh yeah, a few dogs and cats too.

Now lets see others!

Edited by nhglyn

• 4 months later...
I have seen lots of super photos of guns, girlfriends/wives, and lots of other great things. How about a thread of pictures of "your gang". I am sure we are all proud of our families. I'll start.

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//3040/me...istmas_2006.gif

Our holiday photo of the wife and I with my 2 daughters (one with her husband) and my wife's son and daughter. Oh yeah, a few dogs and cats too.

Now lets see others!

great idea! but check you link.

lynn

• 3 weeks later...

that is a big a$$ fish, glad to see that your kids are so close together in age and you are still alive to talk about it. Right now our 2 year old and 10 month old are inadvertently trying to kill us.

My 12 year old Daughter

alexandricky.jpg

My daughter helping my son (age 11 ) with a fish, Snook, he caught

Alex-zach1-2.jpg

Z....she is a little hairy in the first pic, don';t you think? Just kidding bud....great looking kids...and a super fish...

Nemo...what a happy family shot of ya'll....great family shot...good job...

post-11444-1184939232.jpgpost-11444-1184939317.jpg

These pictures were taken a couple of summers ago in Anchorage. We finished a job up there way ahead of schedule so the boss (Mike) flew up with Mom, my wife Tracy, and my son Wyatt as well as the other foremans wife and two girls. We all had a great time. The fish in that picture was hooked, realed in and landed all by Wyatt. No help at all. It was a 15-16lb salmon. Took him about a half an hour to get it in but he didn't want any help!

TG

I think I posted this one before but it made it into American Handgunners 2007 annual so I'll post it again. :rolleyes: The pic is of my daughter Carly shooting at Rob Leatham's Drillmasters a couple of years ago. Nyle Leatham took the pic.

post-1007-1184939332.jpg

This is of my daughter Sara shooting three gun at the Southmountain Range in Phoenix.

post-1007-1184939324.jpg

post-11444-1184940557.jpg

This was at a USPSA match in LaGrande, OR two summers ago. Wyatt was six and this was his fourth or fifth match. He is very safe and everyone I have run into has been very supportive of his shooting. This might be a good topic for another thread-how young is too young?

TG

post-11444-1184940557.jpg

This was at a USPSA match in LaGrande, OR two summers ago. Wyatt was six and this was his fourth or fifth match. He is very safe and everyone I have run into has been very supportive of his shooting. This might be a good topic for another thread-how young is too young?

TG

:o That looks like a CANNON in his hands. Sweet! B)

That is a 17L. I thought he would like that better than my P16-40, but he shot that at an IDPA match and loved it. When he shoots it it looks like he is holding a tree trunk! Pretty funny!

TG

Nice shot Sky...where was it taken..down by what Sea?

TL, it was taken in Aegypt, on the Mediterranean sea, 250 Km west of Alexandria, 80Km west of El-Alamein, near the Libyan border.

Edited by Skywalker

• 1 month later...

This is my family....I spend a little more than a third of my life with them and all of them have earned my unquestioned trust and respect. It is my greatest honor to do my best to take care of them everyday.

Unified Fire Authority Heavy Rescue 110

From the left...my Eng Steve Lawrence, PM Matt Anderson, FF Rob Marriott, Me, PM Merrill Bone.