Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colts Vs. Bears

BigDave

I can't believe Manning didn't choke yet again. I thought sure it would be the same old thing with him after the first half.

As a loyal Packer fan there is just no way I can root for the Bears. GO COLTS!! (And don't choke Peyton you twit.)

I can't believe Manning didn't choke yet again. I thought sure it would be the same old thing with him after the first half.

As a loyal Packer fan there is just no way I can root for the Bears. GO COLTS!! (And don't choke Peyton you twit.)

My take as a long time Packer fan is that I would rather see my arch rival win than any upstart AFC team. It makes our next victory over the Bears that much sweeter. B)

Now if only some fan doesn't reach over the edge of the stands and grab the ball... Oh wait... that was the Cubs!

I have been a Bear fan since I become conscious of the concept of football at an early age. When one of the original teams who made the game what it is takes to the field in the Super Bowl it is an event. When there are two of them it is glorification of the game... Except of course the Colts are no longer from Baltimore and are not even an NFC team anymore.

Go Bears!

I had this thoery on the winner of the game during the Colts vs. Pat's, if Indy one.

If Indy one, sending them to the Super Bowl vs. the Bears, it brings up young Peyton's less than stellar history against the Univ. of Florida. He never beat Florida. Where did Rex Grossman go to school? Yep...In the Swamp!

Yes Spurrier won't be calling the plays for Rex, but hey...it makes for an interesting sub-plot.

Rich

I'm surprised the Colts made it out of Baltimore the other week in one piece.

They must have left under cover of darkness again. :ph34r:

Nope, they didnt leave untill they gave the ratbirds a sound beating. Even ray the killer was whimpering.

I think we have already seen a better game, the 2nd half Pats vs Colts.

Unbalevable especially the last 5 min.

Bears vs Saints, booring.

It WASthe SB.

I have to say as a 15 year season ticket holder for the Colts I have NEVER heard the Hoosier Dome louder or have seen a better game.

It was the high point of a long suffering group of fans when you look back at 3-13 seasons and Lindy Infante and all the rest.

I like the Bears and actually had a McMhan jersey way back in the day but thats been over for a long time.

We match up very well against the Bears and of the top NFC teams Id pick the Bears over the Chargers, Philly (done that), Crackboys(we didnt show up and they played well) or any one else.

They wont hold Peyton all day, they may do a good job but its going to come to the point total. Our D DOES have to slow down Jones, thats what booger is for. I dont see another Larry Johnson (KC) like stop but if we hold him to less than 100 its gonna be a great day for us. If Freeny and Mathis can add some pressure rex is fold like snot filled paper napkin.

OF course I honestly thought 6 weeks ago with the way our D was playing we were once and done in the playoffs. I also thought we were in DEEP shit against the patsies in the first half,,,, its why they play the game.

I hope for a COLTS win and all the players go home injury free.

I had this thoery on the winner of the game during the Colts vs. Pat's, if Indy one.

If Indy one, sending them to the Super Bowl vs. the Bears, it brings up young Peyton's less than stellar history against the Univ. of Florida. He never beat Florida. Where did Rex Grossman go to school? Yep...In the Swamp!

Yes Spurrier won't be calling the plays for Rex, but hey...it makes for an interesting sub-plot.

Rich

ya know the QB vs QB thing really gets old. I dont think rex is gonna play DB or Linebacker.

Spurrier got shat out of the NFL like a bad piece of fish, the salary cap was to low for him. :o

tnek,

watcha cooking for the game? got any "good" recipe for ribs? :D 6 more days!

Well, Im sticking to my routines for this one as best as I can for what I do for home games. When it gets this cold a couple games a year I make a vat of chilli and this is a good time for that. Also required is the same Freeny jersey as always. The wife is worse than me, she has the lucky outfit thing down to socks, and the Colts undies! Well she wears more than that though :lol:

The one thing Im gonna do different this time is we are going to get out of the house around 3 or so for a couple hours and go to a sports bar close to home just to try to ease the tension. Back home in plenty of time for the game.

The LAST thing I want to do is go to a party or watch in a bar,, I want to focus on the game. Not the latest #1 fan or the noise or party crap. If the Colts were not playing it wouldnt matter and a party would be cool but this means to much.

Course I might have some bear meat burgers instead ;)

After 1986, and now living in Foxborough, I never thought I would say....

Go BEARS!

(hey Brady had to lose one eventually- and it was a HE77 of a game- watched the whole Colts/ Pats game even though I had to be up at 0200).