Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your Victoria's Secret Undergarments Are Exposed

Let's say an attractive woman in the office is wearing low-cut pants and her well...racy underthings are exposed whenever her untucked blouse doesn't cover....um...let's say...The Goods. :blink:

Is it polite to discreetly inform her?

Will I be charged with sexual harassment?

Should I just shut the hell up and enjoy the show since this is probably an intentional clothing choice? (I really am liking this option)

The person in question typically doesn't dress this racy.

Let's say an attractive woman in the office is wearing low-cut pants and her well...racy underthings are exposed whenever her untucked blouse doesn't cover....um...let's say...The Goods. :blink:

Is it polite to discreetly inform her?

Will I be charged with sexual harassment?

Yes

Should I just shut the hell up and enjoy the show since this is probably an intentional clothing choice? (I really am liking this option)

Obviously

Are there any job openings there?

:lol:

If she doesnt usually dress that way she may not realize what is happening. Maybe say something to another female you are closer to and let them tell her. But it could be intentional as you suggested and she is looking for some new companionship.

This thread is worthless without pics.

+1 <_< Ok this is how you do it, = I used to be singal =years ago, have your camera ready, for the next 'day', and when she gets close say "! Hay,! my - Mom-? wants photos of me with the peopel I work with. = Step next to her and take the photo at arms reach.

and psot the photo heer so we can see the photo's of the girl, <_< at the place you Used to work at. :unsure:

Danger Will Robinson Danger Danger Danger

Edited by AlamoShooter

Any girl over 11 that says "Oops!" is lying... we know how to dress ourselves (and the risks invovled with certain choice combinations). Shut the hell up and enjoy the show... ;)

Edited by Sharyn

Ya know I just saw a news article on thing not long ago. Women at the time that they are best able to have babies tend to wear revealing things without them actually knowing what they are doing. Kinda like they're "on the prowl" for a mate. If I offended any women folk out there sorry, but I'd watch out.

Chris

Push-up bra's and thong underwear ain't worn for comfort. This ain't like you fly is down accident. They are for second party viewing.

You don't ask a flower why it is attractive, or smells good you just enjoy it.

Now if that's a 250lb butt your looking at. Your sick, then you should file harassment charges against her. In this case it is a matter of size and shape.

I'm not sure I will agree wit Sam and Sig Lady ... :unsure:

I mean, generally I don't need a woman to show me more than what she normally would do to anybody, to notice her.

But, sometimes I might be (and have been) too distracted by personal things that I failed to even notice the world was still revolving around the sun. :wacko:

In those cases a nice remainder is a bless.

Think of it this way: you're standing at a traffic light, it gets green and you are still thinking about whether you switched off the kitchen owen before leaving; a nice, gentle horn blow from behind will bring you back on earth to full attention. ;)