Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did You All Get For Christmas ?

Chris Keen

Great looking Mustang Manny! :wub: Just think what she would buy for you if you were gone twice as much! :D;)

Seriously, I can't think of a nicer guy to have both a cool car and wife too. Thanks for all you taught me earlier this month. Have a Happy New Year!

P. S., One essential accessory for that car is a good radar detector. B)

Edited by XD Niner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a scanpan (a high falooting frying pan), a set of chinese satin pj's, and a spin easy food storage carousel (as seen on TV, but wait there's more...)

Uh....I see a trend here....reminds me of some phrase about being in a kitchen... :huh:

My present to myself? A STI Spartan with the contigency money I earned (plus a few other goodies). :D

I got a scanpan (a high falooting frying pan), a set of chinese satin pj's, and a spin easy food storage carousel (as seen on TV, but wait there's more...)

Uh....I see a trend here....reminds me of some phrase about being in a kitchen... :huh:

My present to myself? A STI Spartan with the contigency money I earned (plus a few other goodies). :D

Most Awesome!!

My Spartan is on it's way too :D

Y

now get in the kitchen and make us some food! :)

lynn

I got a Martin 000-16RGT. Actually bought it in November, but it was my christmas present to my self. For a small bodied acoustic it has a surprisingly big sound! The photo isn't good, but it's a real beauty. East Indian rosewood back and sides, sitka spruce top. I don't have the photographic skills to show how nice it really looks.

post-25-1167209890.jpg

I got Lasik surgery.

Of course I had to pay for it myself. <_< But, hey. It's the best present I ever got!

Oh, and I used my Cabelas credit card to pay for it. I had the cash, but, I just wanted to get mega Cabelas points on my card. ;) They better have a bunch of primers next time I'm in there.

I think that "all of y'all" who had wives give them gift certificates / cash for 'gun stuff' got some really great wives there.

I don't care if they do call it that "chrome thing-y for your gun" let's face it .... most women are doing good if they only 'dis-like' guns. ;)

Consider yourselves lucky / blessed this year! B)

Wives are great....but husbands can be equally as giving :wub:

I got a 2 1/2 hour phone conversation with the gun smith of my choice which concluded with an order for an Open gun. :)

We were put on hold after the cost $$ of the gun was revealed. I looked at my husband and said, "We could go to Hawaii for that!" He said to me, "I don't want to go to Hawaii." My husband ROCKS! :wub::wub::wub:

I got the knowledge that my kids and grandkids are all OK...my daughter has a clean bill of health from her cancer of a yr ago..I got to hear them laugh, sing, see the smiles on their faces and in their eyes...and got to feel the love from all of them...Priceless...I am blessed.. :P

I got the knowledge that my kids and grandkids are all OK...my daughter has a clean bill of health from her cancer of a yr ago..I got to hear them laugh, sing, see the smiles on their faces and in their eyes...and got to feel the love from all of them...Priceless...I am blessed.. :P

Health, that is the best gift in the world!!

I'm very happy about your daughter!!

I wish her many healthy Christmas!!

Y

tightloop, Happy days, great hear all is good!

i got a crap load of bills but i had fun buying things for my wife that lets me go all over the country shooting.

babe you're the best, i'm really lucky to have someone so understanding.

now all the sappy stuff aside. this is what i got for christmas

weight and body fat scale

heart rate monitor watch monitor

citizens eco drive watch. watch

a couple of nintendo wii games

oh i almost forgot a GLOCK 17!!!!! just one more gun to add to my collection. :D

GoooD boy David!!!!! So Jane what smith?

I knew someone would ask. :) The Father of my "baby" will be revealed when it arrives. I'll post a pic of it. One look at the gun and you will know who built it....I promise ;)

Jane, You tease!!!! :lol: good luck