Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more

rishii

I just had ups drop off my new C-More from CDNN. It had some promotional give-a-ways in the box as well. Anybody need a well clock with a fish on it? Also had a money clip w/ a built in watch and key chain.

The C-more box says it is the " SRTPS " model. It is supposed to be for the FN Tact Shotgun. However as the owner of half a dozen or so C-mores, I'd say it's a slide ride just like all but one of my other C-Mores. The only non-slide ride I've got is a Tactical model for an AR.

If I were to guess at the origin of the C-More, I'd say CDNN got on a bunch of FN shotgun packages that included the sights and parted them out. But that is only a guess.

One thing. The box didn't have the list of dot size color codes. Is the 6 min dot module the blue one?

Is it click-switch or standard switch?

Hello: I bought one today and it will arrive on Tuesday. Now I just have to figure out what pistol to put it on. I may have to make a pistol for this sight. Man it just got more expensive. But think of the money I saved.

Heeheheheh... Nice thinkin', Eric.

You've got the mindset of an IPSC shooter already! ;)

-Chet

after seeing the cracks in my serendipity, and then reading this thread, I just bought one too. only problem I see is that It says my order will ship in 24 hours. its 6pm on the west coast friday night... I'm just waiting for the same email you guys got about not having them in stock anymore. oh well. of to Speedshooters to find me a SV Carbon Fiber mount! oh boy oh boy oh boy!

FYI

If you're buying from TX there is a tax + 9.99 shipping. Total price, $173.18.

Still not a bad deal.

Sales tax on an internet order going out of state? Sales tax usually applies to same state purchases. Weird.

Rich

It says they are based in Abilene:

P.O. Box 6514 • Abilene, Texas 79608

FYI

If you're buying from TX there is a tax + 9.99 shipping. Total price, $173.18.

Still not a bad deal.

Sales tax on an internet order going out of state? Sales tax usually applies to same state purchases. Weird.

Rich

Nope, just if you live in Texas as well. I buy from CDNN all the time and have never paid sales tax.

Hello: I received mine today. I have one question from you experts out there. I have never looked through one of these before and I don't see one dot, I see a triangle made up of dots. The triangle is off center tilted to the right. Is this normal or did I receive a bad one? Please let me know and all help is appreciated. Thanks Eric

Chances are if you look at several new C-Mores you will see some that have irregular shaped dots, dots with holes in them, dots not exactly round, etc. Not necessarily a defect, but the dot modules do seem, and have always been somewhat inconsistent.

Hello: I received mine today. I have one question from you experts out there. I have never looked through one of these before and I don't see one dot, I see a triangle made up of dots. The triangle is off center tilted to the right. Is this normal or did I receive a bad one? Please let me know and all help is appreciated. Thanks Eric

Take it outside and turn it all the way up. It should look more like a dot. Inside, turn down the intensity some and it will look more like a dot. Indoors they never look like a well formed dot.

Take it outside and turn it all the way up. It should look more like a dot. Inside, turn down the intensity some and it will look more like a dot. Indoors they never look like a well formed dot.

I was just wondering what your guys expertise says about 6moa? since thats what we all bought.. any opinions?

6 MOA is a good "happy medium" for general pistol shooting. For accuracy with a rifle or pistol the 2 & 4 MOA are preferred. For speed the 8 & 12 are often preferred. For a general IPSC match the 6 is about a perfect combination. it is difficult to see the difference between your average 6 & 8 moa dots.

Also, the size estimate is exactly that ... an estimate. I have numerous modules and there is not a lot of consistency. I have some that round, oval, triangular and other strange shapes. I guess a lot depends on how cleanly they cut the aperature in the module. I also have 8 MOA modules that are smaller than some of my 6 MOA modules, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

This is what an c-more costs in Australia on average

CMORE RED SERENDIPITY CLICK SWITCH $575.00 AU = $445 US

..not exactly the same, but close enough

From CDNN

$160 US = $206 AU

...and they dont ship overseas!!!!!!!! :angry:

hmmmmm....anyone keen on doing a bank transfer and then poppin it in a UPS bag ??? B)

anyone know where i can get the rail mount for this so I can put it on my AR?

Post a WTB in the classifieds. I picked one up the same day that I posted the ad. Open shooters have the AR mount lying around after it goes onto a single side mount.