Phone:940-692-3846

All Divisions Recognized

$125.00 / 65.00 JR. before March 1

12 Stages - 310+ rounds

Limited to first 270 entries

Laser Engraved Crystal Throphies and Prize Table

Using USPSA self Squading

Food on Range

Looking for RO Staff - very good RO Package!

Schedule: Shoot Friday all Stages with half Hour Stage Times or Shoot 8 stg Saturday and 4 stg Sunday.

No Entries accepeted before Jan 1 2007

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shot the Double Tap for the first time in '06 and this match is FUN !! I will definitely add this to my calendar. :)

For all of the NM crew that makes it out to the DTC each year...See ya in Wichita Falls !

I've been wanting to attend this match ever since Robert Porter started hosting it, but Uncle Sam always seems to have better ideas for my time.

Should redeploy from Iraq in late December, so I'm gonna give it my all to make this one.

Haven't had a chance to shoot with the old "North TX, South OK" crew since I left Fort Sill in Summer of 02.

I've been wanting to attend this match ever since Robert Porter started hosting it, but Uncle Sam always seems to have better ideas for my time.

Should redeploy from Iraq in late December, so I'm gonna give it my all to make this one.

Haven't had a chance to shoot with the old "North TX, South OK" crew since I left Fort Sill in Summer of 02.

Hey, Doug. Darrell, Jake and I shot it last year. Probably will again. It was a blast. Don't spend any extra time in the box. Hurry back.

Edited by Steve J

I enjoyed the match a bunch last year (both shooting it, and RO'ing it). Was wicked cold the Friday morning we shot (I feel sorry for whomever started on stage 5 w/ the "hands in water" start :D ). I'll be back next year! :)

Robert,

Probably waaayyy to early to ask, but do you know if the AMU guys are gonna play this year?

Do the vendors make it to your match (reasonably priced powder and primers)? It would be nice to pick up some components without paying shipping and HAZMAT fees.

Are there any side-matches planned?

Thanks,

Doug J

• 2 weeks later...

Alamo: I custom Built the Stage Props in a drawing program and then transfered them in to the page layout program I have called Pagermaker from Adobe. they don't make that program as a stand alone any more it was intergrated into "in Design" Thank you for the Nice Comments.

Xre You wimp:-) it was not that cold (but it Did warm up into the 70's quickly) you should have been at the RO match the Weekend Previous.

All The rest of you, THANK YOU! for the Great Comments. We look forward to an even better match this year.

I hoping that all the folks that live in the Lousiana & Mississippi area have their Lifes back in order and can come back and shoot with us again. We missed all of you last year.

Figured out a few things to make the awards go faster, smoother and also add some Entertainment to the awards.

Sorry have not been on here in awhile puter was in the shop with a bad hard drive.

Edited by scorch

• 2 weeks later...
Xre You wimp:-) it was not that cold (but it Did warm up into the 70's quickly) you should have been at the RO match the Weekend Previous.

It was in the 30s when we hit the chrono, man :D

It was in the 30s when we hit the chrono, man :D

I thought it was Steve that hit the chrono? :lol:

I have been wanting to make it to this match for the past two years now. I have heard nothing but great things every year. I am planning on making the long trek from cheese country next year though! Hope to see "ya'll" there... :)

Going to Cut Down on the Dust with the Treatment that was suggested here. Xre Never was that cold. Your Temp gauge must be broke. it was bit cool for about an hour on friday when you shot, but not in the 30's Maybe low 40's

I think Max and Travis will be Back. Both has told Me How Much they like shooting the Double Tap Championship.

Edited by scorch