Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap Championship

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Learn My lesson Last Year. Even a Master Class Shooter, who shot all A's on the Targets just before, CAN hit the Chrono. SO.... I will be Shooting all rounds through the Chrono this year. Just to see If hitting the chrono is that hard or Not. :unsure:

Learn My lesson Last Year. Even a Master Class Shooter, who shot all A's on the Targets just before, CAN hit the Chrono. SO.... I will be Shooting all rounds through the Chrono this year. Just to see If hitting the chrono is that hard or Not. :unsure:

It sounds like you guys have everything under control. It sounds like Chrono murder was at an all time high last year. "Thall shall not kill a chronograph." :P

OK.... Tues Jan 23 (before the Mail run) Slots for Sat/Sun left sqd 13- 1, sqd14 -1 sqd 18-1, sqd21 -1 sqd 22-1

I have some reserved for the Sponsor slots that may come avaiable later depending how many sponsor shoot. We are encouraging sponsors to shoot on Fri. We also have 18 slots left open on the Super squads. We will open these up on Feb 21 to any one who wants to shoot on them with an A card or higher. We have heard from a number of top Names that are coming and are in the process of getting there entry to us.

Edited by scorch

Jan 24th.... Sat/ Sun is Full. Slots still avaiable on Friday schedule to shoot with Taran, Dave and Emanuel.

A few may come available after Feb 21 for Sat/Sun if sponsors do not fill them or if Folks have to drop Out.

We Will place further entries on the unsquadded list. You Should check the squadding page OFTEN for Slots that come available for Sat/Sun.

Friday Schedule will be the same amount of time on range as Sat. just 4 more stages. Last year we were done at 3:45 on Friday and was a Hoot shooting with Number 2 & 3 in the match.

Taran, Dave and Emanuel.

Don't forget that Dave Sevigny's on that squad, too.... ;):D

If the match fills.... he may be the only Dave on that squad, though, so... ;) heh heh....

I think I am going down a day early so that I can watch the Friday Super Squad. I have never had the chance to watch Dave S. or E. Bragg.

Ack! I am so tempted to send in my registration...However I am stuck in the annual winter remodeling zone with a couple of delays that will push me to the beginning of March. I don't think I can get up to snuff before match weekend unless I go burning a thousand rounds right before. I could do it cold turkey just as a test but I already know I can coast pretty well on fumes. My shooting budget is a bit tighter this year as well.... Waffle, Waffle!! Maybe I'll make the drive to watch...

Ack! I am so tempted to send in my registration...However I am stuck in the annual winter remodeling zone with a couple of delays that will push me to the beginning of March. I don't think I can get up to snuff before match weekend unless I go burning a thousand rounds right before. I could do it cold turkey just as a test but I already know I can coast pretty well on fumes. My shooting budget is a bit tighter this year as well.... Waffle, Waffle!! Maybe I'll make the drive to watch...

Come on Carina, you know you wanna........... :D

I just heard from Max, Travis and Lee are all Coming and shooting what they do traditonaly.

we are at 214 with RO's 240, as of Jan 31, and still have Some slots left on Friday.

Paper Killer - I counted TWENTY ONE - GM'S

Edited by scorch

21 GMs... Sweeeeeeeet....

Looks like there's plenty of room on Friday, still - this is an awesome match, folks ;) Not many places other than the Nationals that you can shoot against that level of competition....

I counted TWENTY ONE - GM'S

That's awesome...this will be another great match..

going to be some great competition...

production is going to be great..with Bryan W., Dave Elderton, Darrion Holliwell and all the others...

Limited and Open as always will be great with all that talent...

Tilley, Max, TT, Strader, Manny, Dave S. Tarran, Henning, Hideon, Lee D. James O., Yong Lee and on and on and on...

:D:D:D

I think Bryan is even shooting Limited, eerw! Looking forward to the match - haven't I said that? :P

Edited to add - nope, Bryan's NOT shooting limited! We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.... :lol:

Edited by Catfish

Edited to add - nope, Bryan's NOT shooting limited!

Yeah, he said something to me about the match being way too easy to win in Limited, so he thought he'd shoot Production to add a little more challenge to it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited to add - nope, Bryan's NOT shooting limited!

Yeah, he said something to me about the match being way too easy to win in Limited, so he thought he'd shoot Production to add a little more challenge to it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

will dayllight savings time being 3 weeks earlier have any affect on the morning squads?

It will make me sleepier & grumpier, does that count? hahaha. Maybe Robert will have another sink filled with cold water to stick your hands in again to wake me up! :D