Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the A4 match has an upload area on the Major match results list...so that would need done first.

The local club could post them, but I think the match might have been shot on a range that doesn't run regular monthly matches.

(so..there is nowhere to upload them)

And, if it's like our club...we don't have internet access at the range.

And, if it was like our Major this past year, there could be a problem with the file.

(just saying...stuff happens)

Spoke to Ken today.....He didn't get back home till late Monday night. The results were downloaded onto a jump drive for upload later. On Tuesday when he tried to retrieve from the jd they would not pull up. He has contacted to person who scored the match and she is going to upload...should be BEFORE Christmas though....

Hey Randal. Give him a ring. I'd like to see those scores before I forget the stages

Steve, the ONLY thing that really matters is you finished ahead of me!! :P

I don't think the A4 match has an upload area on the Major match results list...so that would need done first.

The request for an upload area cam in yesterday at 6:45, and has just been created.

Hint to match directors: Ask for an upload area BEFORE you major match.

I didn't do it this time, but the quick way to get match reports posted at ranges w/o internet is to hand a printout to the nearest shooter with a digital camera. Have them shoot photos of each page, then upload them anywhere..

I'm right there weeping with you. :( I missed being third A by 6 match points....Oh the agony! 'Course I lost to a nice guy so I can't be too disappointed...really...

Time to go play if-sc... If I had only.... :P:D:lol:

ETA: I can't count!

Edited by carinab

First major match and I got high C Production. Beat most of the B class shooters as well. :D Just got enough classifiers in last month to get a rating and I already need to move up. Really didn't think I was going to do that well considering I had quite a few Mikes and blew that stage with the sliding plate rack.

First major match and I got high C Production. Beat most of the B class shooters as well. :D Just got enough classifiers in last month to get a rating and I already need to move up. Really didn't think I was going to do that well considering I had quite a few Mikes and blew that stage with the sliding plate rack.

good job jason Keep it up, it only gets better. See you or talk to you later.

PK

Carina next time hide Shane's cigs and watch him crash!!!

Is that the secret? I always knew when it was my turn on deck as there would be a half burned, smushed cigarette outside the start position. Someone get him a patch! :D

How does this match work as a classifier? What if you shoot out of your class, is there enough GM/M to move you up in class?

Also who qualifys for National slots? from what I have read, since there were more than 100 People the first and 2nd in class qualify. Is this correct?

Thanks

K