Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Good Burger!

Nemo

Guess because I'm craving for one right now and don't know where to go get a custom burger for lunch today.

Will settle for Ruby Tuesday's or Tony Roma's.

Hey it's my birthday! I deserve a good burger!

:)

Happy B-Day, Nemo!!!

If you ever make it to Austin, let me know. We'll go sample all the good burgers around - breakfast lunch and dinner!!! :) We've got some good ones here in Austin.... Hut's, Dirty's, EZ's, Top Notch....

Happy Birthday!!!

If you have a Backyard Burgers in your area - give them a try. I ate there last week for the first time and I was very impressed at the quality for a fast food establishment.

Happy Birthday!!!

If you have a Backyard Burgers in your area - give them a try. I ate there last week for the first time and I was very impressed at the quality for a fast food establishment.

+1 for Backyard Burgers. We had those when I lived in Nashville and they were very good. Fuddruckers is also very good.

-ld

Thank you all for your BD wishes!

:)

A friend here in the office recommended a local mom&pop place that has the best burgers in town. GOOD STUFF!! When you're in JAX go sample Cruisers.

The closest to me Fuddruckers is in Orlando. Every time I'm down that way it's one of the pit stops. Oh... and the milk shakes aren't bad either. Always remind me of the Pulp Fiction line by Travolta about the $5 shake...

41 today... Is that over the hill?

;)

Life is definitely great!

B)

Good burgers also to Tim3Gun, Zen Grasshopper and Sudden Death. Happy Birthday guys! May 31 is a good day for been born!