Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite movie scenes

ErikW

Anyone seen "Last man standing"? Kind of a cheesy western/gangster but Bruce Willis' reply to :

Gangster:"Guess you'll have to kil me"

Bruce: "It'll hurt if I do" was kind of cool, as were the twin shoulder holstered 1911's. In one scene he's loading mags and looks like he has two or three dozen loaded and lying on the table. Have to like a movie with that much shooting.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crouching tiger hidden draggon. The fight sceen with the "masters" at the inn.

the sceen with the giant exploading eater in monty pythons meaning of life.

the death sceen too. You didn't use canned salmon did you?

Targer practice in unforgiven. The look on Eastwoods face before goes to get the shot gun is priceless.

The Professional is one of my altime favorites from beginning to end. It's hard to find a bad sceen in that one.

The transporter when he kicks the door off its hinges. What an unhappy looking man.

Big Jake -where the Duke tells Richard Boone if anything happens to the the boy your fault, my fault nobodies fault I'm going to kill you. You gotta love it when someone makes it that plain.

McClintock- Where the Duke tells him I ain't gonna hit you, I ain't gonna hit you the h*ll I'm not.

In case it's not apparent I do like John Wayne,

• 4 weeks later...

Heat - Bank robbery gone bad

Dr. Stranglove - every scene

2001 - shuttle docking

The Right Stuff - Texas barbeque scene

Alien - Last scene , you know the one.

Pulp Fiction - Better get the gimp Zed

Private Ryan - Beach scene

The Hollywood Nights - "You want the big one , I've got the big one ."

The Unforgiven - When Clint Eastwood goes into the bar at the end of the film and kills Little Bill and everyone else then does the interview for the writer . Everyone gets what they so richly deserve in the end .

Ronin - the car chase in Nice (france)

Pulp Fiction - "That is a tasty burger..."

As Good As It Gets - Jack in response to how he writes women. "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"

Rounders - the Kid vs. Johnny KGB Part II

Sneakers - that part when they are in the sound proof room having the chat.

Ford Fairlane - any scene

MP's Search For the Holy Grail - "Its not a question of how he grips it..."

Ronin reminds me that any scene where DeNiro is handling a firearm is a good one. It is good to see someone actually do his homework. The ambush sequence in Ronin is good enough to use as a training exercise, and seeing DeNiro with the M-249 at the building corner dealing with the baddies driving up is great.

• 2 weeks later...

Naked Gun- Leslie Nielsen standing below Priscilla Presley as she climbs a ladder ..."Nice beaver!" and then she hands down a full sized mounted beaver- "Thanks..I had it stuffed the other day."

Tombstone- Kurt Russell, after slapping the bully in the bar..."You gonna pull that smokewagon or just stand there and bleed?"

The scene where Kurt Russell comes back for the girl with the traveling opera, when he appears at her hotel room door... "You ever seen the sun come up in the Rockies?" (yeah I know, it's sappy)

Saving Private Ryan-The opening scenes of the beach landing with the constant dinging of projectiles on the steel barriers as the troops got out of the landing craft.

Jeremiah Johnson- At the end of the movie when he raises his hand to the Indian, after having fought so many times before.

Stu

The bully is Billy Bob Thornton.

My favorite scene in Tombstone is when Ike is being arrested by Wyatt after Johnny Ringo killed the town marshall. Ike says to Wyatt, "My boys'll get you in a rush." and Wyatt replys, "Maybe so, but not before I turn your head into a canoe."

Classic!!!

Fandango -

The whole movie is good, but the cream of the crop is:

When all the guys in the frat house acccidentally moon Phil's (Judd Nelson) parents. Phil starts screaming at Kevin Costner who replies,

"They're from New Jersey, Phil. They've seen butts before..."

Then there's the skydiving school. That whole gag is a riot. I want to fly a psychedelic 182 around for a year, just for for the shock value. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Larry Cazes

Goodfellas: the scene where Joe Pesci kills Spider for not getting him a sandwich during the poker game! Awsome scene.........

Goodfellas: the scene where Joe Pesci kills Spider for not getting him a sandwich during the poker game! Awsome scene.........

"Funny how? How am I funny? Like I'm a clown for you?"

Or something like that. Joe Pesci stole the show in that one.

-ld

Tombstone: Ringo and the Doc facing off and speaking latin and the 'Tell them hells coming, tell them I'm coming.....' scene.

Leon: Hotel room shootout "bring everyone, I mean everyone!" :ph34r: - way cool.

(I counted five makes of assault rifle...sad I know.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Legends of the Fall. The final showdown between Tristan and the less than honorable folks that came to take him away...

"Not in front of my boy. I don't want my boy to see!"

Colonel Ludlow with his speech impeded as result of the stroke walks out of the house...

"What's going on here?!"

Epic movie on the power of blood ties!