Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Robbie's New Revo's

JohnRodriguez

got to see Rob's new assortment of 8 shots, and one 6-shot yesterday, very nice. He had a 625 6.5" barrel lying around and had S&W install it on a new frame. All it needs now is a titanium cylinder, and they all need trigger jobs. In two weeks, 2/5/06 the ICORE club in arizona will be having a 4 stage classifier, so he'll be there getting classified in ICORE limited. Come on out if you can make it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, he shot revos long ago and guess what....He's back!

He is still humble about shooting the revo again but is already at a level to rival the top.

He kicks my butt with me shooting my open blaster against him and a revo with a 8lb trigger. But that is why they call him TGO!

Imagine what he could do if he ever took this stuff seriously.

Rob is planning on going to the IRC this year. It's fun watching him improve each week. It's also a learning experience. He proves you don't need a 4.5 lb trigger as long as your trigger is smooth and your trigger control is there.

Since he is sponsored by Winchester he is shooting 9 mm in his .38 super. He fixed a problem from a different point of view.

Good to see he finally has his own guns and Vic may I repeat, may get back the borrowed .38.

I also heard a rumor yesterday that Angus may be shooting the IRC this year as well. Looks like it's going to bring out some of the greatest shooters, like always. and will be a fun one to keep tabs on.

Rob is planning on going to the IRC this year. It's fun watching him improve each week. It's also a learning experience. He proves you don't need a 4.5 lb trigger as long as your trigger is smooth and your trigger control is there.

Since he is sponsored by Winchester he is shooting 9 mm in his .38 super. He fixed a problem from a different point of view.

Good to see he finally has his own guns and Vic may I repeat, may get back the borrowed .38.

I also heard a rumor yesterday that Angus may be shooting the IRC this year as well. Looks like it's going to bring out some of the greatest shooters, like always. and will be a fun one to keep tabs on.

I guess the cat's out of the bag... :D

He will be running a 5-5.5 lb pull for Winchester 9 mm.

Randy:

Ohhhhhhhhh...So this is the "pile" of level IV trigger work that just came in that is pushing my guns down on the list- huh?! You just tell Angus and Robbie that they've gotta wait. I want mine done first!!! :P Damn...I knew I shoulda shipped earlier. :angry:

Seriously, it is good to hear that a lot of the "big guns" are going to try their hand at revo this year. These are good times indeed!!! This year will be interesting if they shoot revos at Nats too. Gotta love it!!! :wub:

Jeff

5lbs 2oz, is what I was able to get my super to fire factory winchesters. So I guess i'm in Randys range. Vic was talking about having to get 4 good shooters together to get his super back from Robbie. There was some talk about sending one to you Randy to have a trigger job done to it.

I'll be talking some smack with Rob at the February match and see if he'll shoot revo at the AZ dust devil match, Jerry M will be shooting and doing a exhibition there.

Spook if you want to see Robs progress, just get onto the rio salado web sight and look at all the match results there. the webmaster (Chris) does a good job of getting the scores posted pretty quickly. www.riopractical.com

Randy:

Ohhhhhhhhh...So this is the "pile" of level IV trigger work that just came in that is pushing my guns down on the list- huh?! You just tell Angus and Robbie that they've gotta wait. I want mine done first!!! :P Damn...I knew I shoulda shipped earlier. :angry:

Seriously, it is good to hear that a lot of the "big guns" are going to try their hand at revo this year. These are good times indeed!!! This year will be interesting if they shoot revos at Nats too. Gotta love it!!! :wub:

Jeff

Don't worry Jeff, your revos will be here before Robbies. :D Although Robbie and Vic are pretty intimidating together! Vic will want his gun back from Rob, so Rob will want his... how big are you?! :blink:

Randy:

Jeff

Don't worry Jeff, your revos will be here before Robbies. :D Although Robbie and Vic are pretty intimidating together! Vic will want his gun back from Rob, so Rob will want his... how big are you?! :blink:

6'3" 320 pounds...Thats a lot of ballistic gellatin to overcome!!! If Robbie only has an airsoft...I think I can hold my own. :P

Jeff

Randy:

Jeff

6'3" 320 pounds...Thats a lot of ballistic gellatin to overcome!!! If Robbie only has an airsoft...I think I can hold my own. :P

Jeff

Great, anyway I look, I'm toast! :o

Since Robbie's shooting 9mm's in his 38super revo, and I think other's here have also,

what clips are you using ??

I just bought a 627 Super and tried the 9's in the super clip but couldn't get the loaded

moon to seat in the cylinder. Individual rnds drop in fine into each chamber.

I was trying the original clips that came with the gun.

So whazzup :huh:

Dave, I found the original clips suck!! They hold the round too tight. even with super they suck. I use them only when test firing a new load cause they are easy to uload. no need for a moon stripper.

To the best of my knowledge, Rob has been using Vics's clips. My standard 38 super clip in spring steel.

I will check the win 9mm brass to see if we can go tighter and possibly move to .040 material. Dave B)

Dave, I found the original clips suck!! They hold the round too tight. even with super they suck. I use them only when test firing a new load cause they are easy to uload. no need for a moon stripper.

Hdgun,

What brass?? Dave B)

John ! ! ! don't hold back now :lol: tell us how you really feel :P

Jeez....it's like we're talking about gunsmiths or sumpthin :wacko::lol::wacko:

Rob is using Hearthco Clips. What else is there?

He modified the star on his .38 super so that the 9 mms drop right in. A simple solution that no one else had looked at.

What a boob I can be, never looked to see if the brass could be hanging up on anything

else :blink:

And in John's defense, the Win white box 9mm I tried was very tight in the clips.

To the best of my knowledge, Rob has been using Vics's clips. My standard 38 super clip in spring steel.

I will check the win 9mm brass to see if we can go tighter and possibly move to .040 material. Dave B)

Hdgun,

What brass?? Dave B)

I can't speak for John (I don't use that kind of language :D ) but he's probably taking about

Win white box. We had a discussion about 9's in supers Sunday and I forgot to mention my

issue with the new super. I think Win WB would be the brand to have clips for as that is

what's usually available across the US of A

I figured Rob was using Heathco clips, John, what are you using ??