Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320 AXG Legion

Bdh821

Seems like USPSA added in some verbiage to basically make it only an open gun.  

USPSA definition of compensator

"A device fitted to the muzzle end of a barrel to counter muzzle rise (usually by externally diverting escaping gasses)."

1 hour ago, Bdh821 said:

Seems like USPSA added in some verbiage to basically make it only an open gun.  

USPSA definition of compensator

"A device fitted to the muzzle end of a barrel to counter muzzle rise (usually by externally diverting escaping gasses)."

All:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after looking at the video twice it appears there IS NOT an actual comp fitted to the barrel.  Looks like a couple of ports in the top of the slide that could be either aesthetics or something that is actually venting some of the gases coming from the barrel since it has a barrel (3.9") that is shorter than the slide!  And I don't see any actual ports in the top of the barrel.

Can't remember seeing this type of application before................

🤔

8 hours ago, m700 said:

Its not really a true comp, supposedly they are trying to get it into limited.  The barrel ends and is not connected to the comp. The comp cuts are in the slide itself.

Same "system" as the 365 X-macro

On 1/16/2023 at 3:24 PM, HOGRIDER said:

All:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after looking at the video twice it appears there IS NOT an actual comp fitted to the barrel.  Looks like a couple of ports in the top of the slide that could be either aesthetics or something that is actually venting some of the gases coming from the barrel since it has a barrel (3.9") that is shorter than the slide!  And I don't see any actual ports in the top of the barrel.

Can't remember seeing this type of application before................

🤔

It's not fitted to the barrel but USPSA still considers it a comp. I asked Troy about the macro which uses the same technology and he said it's not CO eligible. 

On 1/22/2023 at 1:26 AM, fireman1776 said:

It's not fitted to the barrel but USPSA still considers it a comp. I asked Troy about the macro which uses the same technology and he said it's not CO eligible. 

Thanks for the feedback!

👍

• 3 weeks later...