Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-tec Slow To Deliver

ExtremeShot

This has been on their Web Site for at least a couple of weeks now:

"Due to the popularity and demand of our products, please note:

OUR DELIVERY TIME IS CURRENTLY 6 WEEKS. This means from the time you place your order it may be up to 6 weeks before it can be shipped. Some items such as our injection molded products and some of our standard pre-manufactured products will ship sooner than our custom products.

The chosen Shipping Method (i.e. Next Day, 2ND DAY or 3 DAY) applies to the date your order is ready to ship, not from the date your order is placed. You may rest assured that we are making every effort to get your order shipped as soon as possible. We cannot THANK YOU enough for your patience and your support. It is greatly appreciated."

Sounds like you should be getting close...

Edited by ChuckS

Blade-tech takes about 6 weeks to deliver from the time of your order...

bad if you are in a hurry...there are a couple of places that stock blade-tech gear...and kydex from comp-tac, cendex and kytac are as good...

I got a DOH Bladetech for a USP full size in less than three weeks when I placed the order at the end of October.

In the comments field I just asked if it was at all possible to have it before Dec. 3, and it was a whole lot less than the 6 weeks.

They've always done right by me when I've asked for a quicker turnaround, and as such will always get my business.

They've always done right by me when I've asked for a quicker turnaround, and as such will always get my business.

Yup. Bobby McGee is a good dude and a good shooter. Wouldn't think of ordering from anyone else. I guess I've been lucky. I've bought 3 holsters from him and never had to wait more than a couple of weeks.

I just went back and looked at my bank statement. Blade Tech charged my card on 11/16 and I think I ordered it a couple days before that. ....so....I guess I haven't got to my 6 weeks yet. ..It just seemed longer.

Thanks guys.

Darren

I ordered a holster from Blade-Tec over a month ago. I sent them an email asking what the status was and I never heard back from them. Is anyone else waiting for an order....geez they are slow. <_<

DM

Edited by ExtremeShot

You may want to consider Comp-Tac.

They are EXCELLENT on both product shipping time!!!

I second the motion. I've ordered three different holsters from Comp-Tac. The longest one (for a Beretta Vertec) took 48 hours to arrive....and that was with their "standard" shipping. The quality is excellent and the retention is perfect. In fact, I ordered another holster for my Glock 21 just before I got underway -- it shuold be waiting for me when I get home!

Jim

+1

Comp-Tac is smoking FAST on delivery!!!

Unless you want a SP01 holster.. in which case it'll be another month or so, they say :( :(

wow...at least they gave you a time frame..when I called a few months ago, it was more like what's an SP01..I ended up modifying my Comp-Tac CZ75b holster with a heat gun...

then I was able to get hold of a Blade-Tech holster for the SP01..

both are good holsters...be interested in seeing Comp-Tac's version..