Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster that fits Align Tactical Thumbrest

jasmap

I need to get a holster that'll fit the Align Tactical Thumbrest Takedown Lever. I have a Comp-Tac for the P320 but it doesn't fit the Align Tactical thumbrest and I do not want to dremel that much out to make it fit. My holster is marked for the P320 and not the X5 but I have a TXG frame. If I get the X5 Comp-Tac holster will it fit the Align Thumbrest without dremeling? If it doesn't fit I'll just order a RHT. I will get the RHT anyway but this is more of a want to shoot it now kind of thing.

To be fair, it may rub the finish on you slide a bit. it does on mine. but its something I'm ok with living with. Just wanted to give you a fair warning. But a X5 holster is normally in stock, ready to ship. It just may not be the exact color option you wanted. I found mine (black/grey) and it worked perfectly. 

8 hours ago, jasmap said:

I need to get a holster that'll fit the Align Tactical Thumbrest Takedown Lever. I have a Comp-Tac for the P320 but it doesn't fit the Align Tactical thumbrest and I do not want to dremel that much out to make it fit. My holster is marked for the P320 and not the X5 but I have a TXG frame. If I get the X5 Comp-Tac holster will it fit the Align Thumbrest without dremeling? If it doesn't fit I'll just order a RHT. I will get the RHT anyway but this is more of a want to shoot it now kind of thing.

If you need a holster quickly that fits the Align Lever, Shooter's Connection has them in stock in one basic color combo.  Quick service and shipping!  I would call to simply confirm that you want the unit that's designed for the specific Align Lever.

https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Red-Hill-Tactical-Competition-Holster-P5346.aspx

👍

21 minutes ago, X5SigChris said:

As much as everyone talks about GX holsters, I may get one for next year. I enjoy my RHT but the fact that people are still ordering them and know they will be waiting speaks volumes 

While I know many people who have them and have seen them up close, they appear to be an excellent product and worth the wait.  However, you must take into consideration that it's popularity is also part of another cyclical fad in competition shooting.

• 1 month later...

Just got an Align Tac Rest today and can tell you my holster from GX works brilliantly with no mod. No interference, whatsoever. Cool.

and I like this Rest a lot more than the one from GG. I hope the Align Tac Rest is robust. None of my GG Pedals has broken tho with a 13lb recoil spring. 

• 1 month later...

Dedicated holster for the Sig 320 and X5 pistols with the Align Tactical thumbrest is available here:

https://www.blackscorpiongear.com/collections/sig-sauer-p320-full-size-w-align-tactical-thumb-rest/products/sig-sauer-p320-full-size-with-thumb-rest

They have them in stock and available to be shipped the same day.

Good Luck and Be Safe!!!

😎

18 hours ago, szhttm said:

Dedicated holster for the Sig 320 and X5 pistols with the Align Tactical thumbrest is available here:

https://www.blackscorpiongear.com/collections/sig-sauer-p320-full-size-w-align-tactical-thumb-rest/products/sig-sauer-p320-full-size-with-thumb-rest

They have them in stock and available to be shipped the same day.

Good Luck and Be Safe!!!

😎

Wonder if this one scratch as much as my current one does 

• 2 weeks later...

Redhill Tactical makes a great holster that will fit.  Dual layer, lots of color options, and variety of mounting options.

Great fit and finish. Can get level 2 or specific made for competitive use. 

My kid ended up taking the P320 and he decided on the Precision Holsters Align Tactival PHAST Holster. I personally think the look of the holster is kinda funky but the gun fits like a glove and the holster seems to be very well made. The turnaround time was pretty good too. It's pretty solid. If I needed one I wouldn't hesitate buying another one despite that I think the look is gawdy. Function over looks. It turned out he made a good choice.

Thank you everyone for your input.

• 4 months later...