Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pro grip

jstagn

I use the lotion to get the initial coat on my hands (spray doesn't put enough on) and found that during a match I tend to lose some of the grip on my palms as I tape/handle gear/load mags etc. It is like the base is still there, just getting smoothed out or filled in with dirt/grime.  Rather than putting on a whole new base over the dirt on my hands I use the spray as a touch up to refresh my grip. One pump on each palm does a great job in freshening up my grip.

Doing it this way makes the regular lotion last longer and the spray bottle lasts me a long time. Usually I go through a few bottles of lotion to one bottle of spray.

• 1 month later...

Using Grrrrip right now, lotion, and have been very happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/GRRRIP-Enhancer-Improve-Hands-Lotion/dp/B06Y5P9SYN/ref=sr_1_7?crid=1AVZ79OHRTHZ7&dchild=1&keywords=dry+grip+lotion&qid=1611104215&sprefix=dry+hands+grip+lotion%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-7

Other guys at the club use liquid grip:

https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Grip-Combo-Kit-8oz/dp/B007VQKGAA/ref=sr_1_37?crid=1AVZ79OHRTHZ7&dchild=1&keywords=dry+grip+lotion&qid=1611104304&sprefix=dry+hands+grip+lotion%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-37

On 11/28/2020 at 10:06 AM, Intel6 said:

I use the lotion to get the initial coat on my hands (spray doesn't put enough on) and found that during a match I tend to lose some of the grip on my palms as I tape/handle gear/load mags etc. It is like the base is still there, just getting smoothed out or filled in with dirt/grime.  Rather than putting on a whole new base over the dirt on my hands I use the spray as a touch up to refresh my grip. One pump on each palm does a great job in freshening up my grip.

Doing it this way makes the regular lotion last longer and the spray bottle lasts me a long time. Usually I go through a few bottles of lotion to one bottle of spray.

I've noticed I started doing this as well.  After originally starting with spray progrip and moving to the lotion, the spray does make for quick touch-ups throughout a match where i dont want/need a full application

--BF

The lotion is so much better for me. Grips when you want it & it let go when you don't; like when shifting the gun in hand to press the mag release.

The spray is just too sticky/tacky all the time.

• 1 month later...