Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ebay Bullet Feeder

No personal experience.

Several things jump out at me....price $149, home made, unused, tested, location Slovenia. Granted it says 1 year warranty but will you get it?

How long will shipping take to get it to you?
Is it in-stock ready to go or is it built to order?

So it is about $204 shipped not counting any taxes or such.

From the Fleabay photos, I see a black ABS tube mount that was used for the original KISS version of the Mr Bullet Feeder, so I would guess he copied some of the KISS bullet feeder.

I have two of the DAA version MBF and my advice is the same as above: Spend the extra $200 and get the real MBF.  It will be cheaper in the long run because you won't have wasted the price, time and frustration with the knock off when you give up and buy the MBF.

The piece of pipe doesn't look like it's doing anything.

I have the original KISS Bulletfeeder and it works well for me.  I did get rid of the pipe and installed an L bracket to the casefeeder upright.

bPRN5iw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a guy on Facebook that does 3D printed bullet feeders, offers you lots of support and takes care of you if anything goes wrong.  I've purchased a bullet feeder from the guy, not a single issue but in all honesty it's not the real thing.  Save your money and get the real thing!  3D printed ones work, but IMO we don't know how long they will last or hold up to wear and tear...

Lastly, don't buy from fleabay! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 5:32 PM, chgofirefighter said:

Theres a guy on Facebook that does 3D printed bullet feeders, offers you lots of support and takes care of you if anything goes wrong.  I've purchased a bullet feeder from the guy, not a single issue but in all honesty it's not the real thing.  Save your money and get the real thing!  3D printed ones work, but IMO we don't know how long they will last or hold up to wear and tear...

Lastly, don't buy from fleabay! 

so if you had to do it again would you buy Karl’s bullet feeder again? 

46 minutes ago, 4n2t0 said:

B8F13812-7ED7-4B9A-8939-F25FBC532CF5.jpeg.7614e8bf4c951fdd0b70229eff6a7d67.jpeg.d3ec7cd27d0e4fa369545b4520decf61.jpeg

On 4/26/2020 at 4:23 PM, Bmans45 said:

I have one of the 3D printed ones and about 10000 rounds in and it works just fine. 

B8F13812-7ED7-4B9A-8939-F25FBC532CF5.jpeg

not sure why it’s sideways but there it is . Lol

Can you supply a link to where you purchased. these from? do you have any issues with coated bullets?

20 hours ago, greatlakes08 said:

Can you supply a link to where you purchased. these from? do you have any issues with coated bullets?

Carl sells a revised version of his bullet feeder now, DAA threatened to sue him over patent infringement. So he has a two hole design bullet feeder. I think it’s still $180, you have to join the FB bullet feeder knock off club to get one though. I bought a DAA unit , I’m happy with it , yes it was pricey for what it is but imo it’s built stronger than a printed unit.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 12:21 PM, oldmanwithagun said:

This is an old thread but.. I do have his combo set and it works very well. The only issues I don't care for is capacity. To many bullets or cases and the clutch slips. I just ordered the 223 conversion. Takes a week or so to get.

20230318_141601.jpg

I see you have it attached to an APP.  The case feeder.  How did you do that?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 25 foot length os 1/2 inch brake line protector (like a coiledspring) use some plastic tubeing for ends.

Whole setup is changed, bought a mark 7 case feeder that now supplys roll sizer, acp and app and Lyman 8 turret. they all mount on a inline fabrication. I will take soome images and post.

On 4/6/2024 at 1:24 PM, oldmanwithagun said:

I bought a 25 foot length os 1/2 inch brake line protector (like a coiledspring) use some plastic tubeing for ends.

Whole setup is changed, bought a mark 7 case feeder that now supplys roll sizer, acp and app and Lyman 8 turret. they all mount on a inline fabrication. I will take soome images and post.

like this stuff?

https://www.amazon.com/Electriduct-Steel-Spring-Flexible-Protector/dp/B08BJB88CC/ref=sr_1_9?crid=8E2ARXJ7RGAR&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.DY7nQDxsqBloxQPc6bmE2hfa3KfirDU_-i0N9pa-UxoeVjAv_eDM7txHiCfY_W92bvLATWk28T33Wz19HdW1O5UayO1amSXPcur4yMaPdXf8he8EaRLZj1GclTPr8OwUUocMQpGiqaZzblhvYvFDLDglvgEp2KjJSkB4bHpPMK5NABpjQTgTwu_JpduphllEYI1o0DOavmG1b0Mdz0NbomThNGWGH56Ely6XxFQcyrQ.sbgAEa6wjZ2glUs5saHOU964lk0TyDuIhp40uU8KDMU&dib_tag=se&keywords=brake%2Bline%2Bguard%2B1%2F2"&qid=1712543697&sprefix=brake%2Bline%2Bguar%2B1%2F2%2B%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-9&th=1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 7:36 PM, Bonesurf said:

That would work, this is what I bought. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTV5UW4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1  Probably only diff is length.  I keep using pieces as I now feed a roll sized, and 2 different Lee's ACP and APP. APP I got cheap from ebay. The units work but making them do different things is a bitch so I set one up as a decapper and the other as a large primer priming tool. I once changed my Dillon 650 from small to large and then back to small primers. Will NEVER do that again 🙂