Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

ErikW

i hate that i had target stands up ready to shoot thismorning and it rained too much to shoot.

I hate working hours on guns just to get them to run, and ending up not having yoru sights in yet so you can not POSSIBLY test accuracy.

I hate annoying people like parents who when u tell them something blatant they call you a liar and when you call them on it.. they don't apologize they yell at you for calling them stupid.

I hate doing laundry and the dryer sheets sticking the velcro on my "tactical pants" what the heck is tactical about pants is the tactic not letting your ass hang out in public? isn't it gay that we have special pants to wear for sports we shoot. One could argue that 5.11 pants are like gang colors!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate doing laundry and the dryer sheets sticking the velcro on my "tactical pants" what the heck is tactical about pants is the tactic not letting your ass hang out in public? isn't it gay that we have special pants to wear for sports we shoot. One could argue that 5.11 pants are like gang colors!

Speaking of 5.11 --- I hate that the latest batch of shorts i ordered was cut from a different pattern --- tighter and with much smaller pocket openings than before. I love the knife clip protector, but I'm peeved about everything else, including the fact that they moved the pocket that holds my 6P from my right leg to the left....

What is so wrong with consistency in clothing and shoes? Why do I need to size shopping? Why can't I just order the same clothes in the same size and have them fit? (And no, I'm not expanding. Clothes already in inventory in the identical size fit better....)

Ferrell's kitty doesn't need to use the sights or open its eyes; notice the mushroom cloud in the background.

benos, I hate any gas station that charges for air or water. (I love my air compressor!) And I hate AM/PM's single pay terminal. And I hate gas stations without windshield cleaning gear.

I hate anti-videogame laws and the sheeple who brough them about.

I hate that reading Orwell's 1984 or Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is indistinguishable from reading today's newspapers.

I hate Condoleeza Ribbentrop.

I hate that I ate the last of my chocolate chip cookies last night and I don't have any ice cream. I gotta have dessert.

I hate the weeds in my backyard. If it was up to me, I'd doze a tiny track back there and get an XR50 and do laps. F'in homeowners association.

I hate that I missed the Reno Air Races and the Sparks Rib Cook-off when I went to Mexico and the Steel Challenge. I hate that I missed the Reno Supermoto races because I was sick.

I hate not being able to find the information I want.

I hate that 42% of my company's phone bill is "Taxes and Regulatory Surcharges".

I hate filing bills and papers.

I hate doing P&L papers.

I hate that my office should be the most fun place to be with all the computers and other cool things in it, but I still hate being in there because all I ever do there is annoying paperwork.

I hate the fact I should be there now doing MORE paperwork.

I hate the fact I probably should quit and go work for someone else and collect a paycheck.

Well, it isn't Friday any longer and the Flamer has settled down to a nice bed of coals. Time to grab some marshmallows and make smores.

Either way...all good things must come to and end and the Flamer is no exception.

Tune in next week for another Pyre if Ire.

Well, it isn't Friday any longer and the Flamer has settled down to a nice bed of coals. Time to grab some marshmallows and make smores.

Either way...all good things must come to and end and the Flamer is no exception.

Tune in next week for another Pyre if Ire.

I hate the fact that for us European Members, Friday in the US of A is already past!

No Friday Flame War for Us! :angry:

What 'cha gonna do about this? Mr. Kimel, we're dedicated BE-members too! Please give us a chance. (Maybe the Saturday as reaction time to the Beep :ph34r: )

....I hate the fact that I was due to cancel my BE-membership but someone talked me out of this. Thx. MO, Fairfield, Texas!

Henny.

Edited by schmitz

I hate suggesting this, but could you not start the Friday Flame? After all you are a good six hours ahead of us on the clock........

It's a possibility! maybe not for me 'cause I'm still at work then, but as it starts, we have to react instead of act.....

If my reaction time to the Beep is a little bit slow (...I work six days a week/B-class <_< ) I'm to late, I'll read the thread on Saturdays after work...I'm to late then :(

BE-forum is an all American-forum but with Worldwide-members(also RoW...Rest of the World) , things change f.i....time-zone....

:huh: Weekend-flamer :ph34r: ? Flex, forgive me...

Edited by schmitz

I hate customers expecting complicated jobs finished yesterday!

I hate customers that don't show up after making proper appointments!

I hate so-called modern people who lack the time waiting for quality!

I hate the fact that I don't have the gutts to move from The Netherlands (this country is getting to small for one who wants more) to New Zealand!

'Cause of obligations overhere and the anxienty to start all over again! (within 20 years or so, it's over...and my life between the stars starts.... :D )

Thx ThreeQuarter, really appreciate your thoughts.

Edited by schmitz

No problemo. If the world was a sane place we would just all use UTC, would not have daylight savings time or time zones or other stupidity of that sort. I hate that we don't just all go metric and all go to UTC. One generation of adjustment and the world would be so much nicer of place.

I hate being asked to do something with no guidance as to the result desired. I also hate studying my butt off and not needing to.

GRRRR!!!

I also hate the fact that I missed three questions on five tests. :P Just happy I passed them all.

L

"I hate the fact that for us European Members, Friday in the US of A is already past!  No Friday Flame War for Us!"
I've been trying to make this point for a couple of years. Fell on deaf ears at the time. I still think the so-called Friday Flamer should extend into Saturday for some of our global associates out there. B)

OK, so it's technically Sunday. . . . I'm gonna Hate anyway.

I hate that I didn't feel like going to one of our typically fine monthly matches today. My give-a-f**k-factor was just too low.

I hate that a simple front end alignment on my Suburban yesterday turned in $950 worth of repairs (is that where my give-a-f**k-factor went?).

I hate that my boss in Montreal is such a candy-ass that he took 4 months off to get through his divorce, leaving me reporting to a piss-ignorant dipshit who has NO idea what I do for a living. Her political-speak (last-minute replacement for meaningful, knowledgeful comments) is about to drive me over the edge.

I hate that my Mom is getting very old and very frail, and looks like she may not last much longer. I hate that her eyes have given up and stolen her favorite pastime - reading. I hate that the rest of her may give up and steal her from me.

I hate that my best friend is out of commission for a month due to a large abscess he had drained from his leg. He can't shoot and it's sickening for both of us.

I hate that I'm not as disciplined as I wish to be.

I hate that I'm hating this much. I've worked hard for a long time on not giving into hate, and I feel weak for succumbing to it.

Yes, it is Sunday. i hate it that the Glock match I went to last week was last week and not this one. If it was this weekend, I could spend more time with friends I won't see for a year or more.

45dv8, It was nice meeting you while I was not out of my mind on painkillers.

L

I hate the fact that I did not know Friday that I would shoot so bad on Sunday. :angry: that way I could of gotten my rant out of the way and just had more fun today. As bad as I shot it was still fun. So does this count as a hate rant as I don't hate much. I don't sweat the small (stuff), and it is all small (stuff) B)