Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5

99gski

Hi everyone!!!

I just posted some videos from the match and hope to post more this week. Please be patient if for some reason they don't come up. My bandwidth for this month is almost up. :unsure:

Area 5 Videos

Check out Steve Moneypenny shooting in Production and Jake Di Vita blazing with his open gun... I believe that's another 100% classifier run for Jake at the end of the video. It was great shooting with you guys!!!

Thanks again and I hope to have more to post soon!

All the best,

julie

Great Video Julie, thanks for taking the time and the pictures. It was a wonderful squad and I am proud to have been a part of it.

And Jake, I'm gaining on you. Last year I shot 45% of the top Limited score at the Area 5 and this year I came in at 60%. At this rate I should run you into the ground in about three years... :D

Seriously, (just for a moment) this was the second time I have been fortunate enough to be squadded with Jake and he not only has a great sense of humor, he is free with appropriate, accurate and timely shooting tips for for an old C class shooter (and I need all the help I can get). He also handled shooting a malfunctioning gun well enough to place 4th (3rd GM) in Open. He would have won hands down if the gun had been 100%, he lost enough match points on just one stage to have made the difference and the gun puked on several. If he were old enough I'd buy him a beer....

Despite the whining on other threads about those who don't paste targets and set steel the 12 of us worked like a well oiled machine, well, except for the times when Dave Sevigny and I nearly stepped on each other heading for the same targets to paste.

Thanks to all of you for a great time!

I thought I mentioned that I use both techniques?

You mentioned that you switched and gave reasons why - and you were going to have Flex post vids of how you did it now. Initial Movement thread I guess you're altering your position, now, that leaning isn't always a time waster??? :lol:

BTW - I'm just giving you a little crap :):P You shoot damn fast regardless of how you move out of a position, and I bow to your superior Kung-Fu :)

If he were old enough I'd buy him a beer...

That statement requires a plan!!!

Nov. 7th 1984, with my admittantly horrid math skills I'm thinking that the stallion will break the 21 threshold soon. And of course I'm sicken to think I was floating somewhere in the med on one of uncle sam's canoes at that time!!!

Anyways I think a party is in order.

A new apropriatly placed topic must arise!!!

Ok....

The last of the videos are up on juliegoloski.com. I added 3 more... One of the ever comical, fun Dale Matthews, the next of Ryan Bradley (son of proud Dad, Chuck Bradley) who is showing at a very young age that he has a very bright future in the shooting sports, and the third is a montage of my stages. I am sure I will be working on a video from this match on Dave Sevigny's Site in the near future as well.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

All the best,

julie

Great videos, keep them coming!

BTW, in Jakes' video on the first stage did anybody else notice how nice the RO was by holding the timer right in front of you and making a nice big move when he pushed the button. Not that it takes anything away from Jakes blazing speed but it doesn't hurt either.