Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm finally joining ICORE after three weeks of...

via the Membership page on http://icore.org/ICOREMembership.html

In big bold letters it says: 

"To rapidly join or renew by online credit card, request a membership invoice from ICORE's Treasurer."

Shortly after you'll get a request to pay via credit card / paypal. If you have the paypal app installed on your phone or an account online you'll immediately get in notice / email to pay directly. Takes no more than 30 seconds or so. 

Thanks,

AM

Well, now that this ICORE membership thing has been brought up again, I figured I can't wait any longer for a civilized membership renewal plan so went ahead and did the "request email thing" today.

Still don't have any stamps in the house so it defaulted to the email thingie.

AD

42 minutes ago, ysrracer said:

I've got some free Betamax tapes of anybody wants them. A Sony Walkman too :)

We are shooting revolvers, so what's the problem with your Betamax tapes!!! I love mine!!!

I think I'm just kidding but maybe not !!! again LOL

Consider yourself lucky that you have an ICORE club within reasonable distance and your joining fee will result in some fun.. Many shooters don't have ICORE clubs available. But if you love shooting revolvers it's the BEST competition available. So what if you have to find a stamp... just ask a old guy. They'll tell ya how to get some😀

1 hour ago, ysrracer said:

I've got some free Betamax tapes of anybody wants them. A Sony Walkman too :)

I still listen to 8 track tapes!  Led Zeppelin, Harry Chapin, Gordon Lightfoot...Still have Vinyl too and Cassettes and VHS Tapes!!!

Sensing a trend?

15 hours ago, ADulay said:

Luckily I found a desktop computer with Windows 95 on it and paid my renewal using MS-DOS tonight.

AD

You kids and your new fangled GUI's.  At least you reverted to a real command line interface to take care of the important stuff.

My neighbor next door wanted to know what the heck was with the guy on the horse delivering something in the mail to me today.

I told him it was the Pony Express dispatch rider with my updated membership from ICORE!

AD

Come on let's twist again
Like you did last summer
Yeah, let's twist again
Like you did last year

Do you remember when
Things were really hummin'
Yeah let's twist agin
Twist the time is here...

And idea when I'll here back from ICORE?

And in a more serious note (I'm an iron sight, 6 shooter guy, how serious can I be?)  anyway, the email to ICORE was answered promptly with a Paypal invoice.

Paid it, got the receipt.  Numbers updated.

ICORE membership packet showed up via postal mail shortly thereafter.

After all my whining and complaining about it, the entire renewal went very smoothly and quickly.

AD

• 1 month later...