Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buchanan Bagworks - 3 Gun Gear

I placed an order with 3 Gun Gear the second week of Aug. The order was taken over the phone. Spoke with Mark who was very helpful. Mark advised the products would be shipped the week that the order was made. I selected three gun gear after reading various positive postings on Mark's products. I have not received my order. I have not been able to make contact with anyone other than the answering machine over at 3 Gun Gear. I have left two voice messages and sent an e-mail. No response. This has gone on for two weeks. Anyone know what is going on?????

3 Gun Gear has jumped on a chance to upgrade locations that came up very unexpectedly and this has thrown things into the air temporarily. It should settle down for them over the next week hopefully. Sorry for your circumstances you got caught up in. I am sure that it will be taken care of in a short bit. If you need, contact me directly and I will see if I can help with the situation if it is critical. IE Match next weekend or something.

Matt

602-790-8838

First off...Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Mark is probably on the road. Area 1 3-Gun is going on right now and he may be in Bend OR for that. This isn't horribly unusual. As I understand it, Mark is pretty much a one man show.

Don't worry...his stuff is worth the wait.

Mark came through for me in a BIG way this year. My shotgun shell holder system fell through right before the SMM3G and I was going to be stuck using my pockets. I called Mark up 2 days before the match and he said, "no problem, I'll have all the stuff you need waiting for you when you come to the range." He even put shells in all the holders so that they would be properly stretched out. How's that for service?

Mark is a great bloke and i like to think of him as a good friend. He is however in the process of relocationg as matt said, and to top it all VERY VERY VERY busy at the moment. But dont worry

Your stuff will be on a list and it will be working its way to the top. ;)

Thanks for the update on 3 Gun Gear. Mark sent a bunch of things along for us to use at Ft. Benning match and a couple of items were missing. I have been emailing with no response for a few weeks. I guess the move is the reason.

I will send another email and request delivery by the end of November.

I hope to see everyone at Ft. Benning, bring plenty of extra shotgun ammo for the side events.

Regards, Karl @ GT

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm going on two months plus with no contact with Buchanan Bagworks. More e-mails and phone calls to no avail. Any idea what is going on? Any suggestions? I'm thinking along the lines of finding another company.

Edited by ValleySig229

This does sound out of the ordinary for Mark. I have ordered in the past and there has only been delays around match times or getting large orders out for people deploying to the middle east.

His gear is the best that can be had for 3 gun. He is a great guy in person as well. There has to be something affecting this order. Please do not give up on him, he does run a one man show so the quality is controllable.

Edited by nm3gnr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been buying gear from Mark for years and his stuff is top notch and his service has always been great. However.... Two of my friends won gift certificates last year at SMM3G and put their orders in when they got home from the match. Neither of them has received their order yet. I don't know what's going on, but I hope it gets fixed soon.

• 2 months later...
I placed an order with 3 Gun Gear the second week of Aug. The order was taken over the phone. Spoke with Mark who was very helpful. Mark advised the products would be shipped the week that the order was made. I selected three gun gear after reading various positive postings on Mark's products. I have not received my order. I have not been able to make contact with anyone other than the answering machine over at 3 Gun Gear. I have left two voice messages and sent an e-mail. No response. This has gone on for two weeks. Anyone know what is going on?????

Any luck yet?

Mark seems to have lost sight of the goal. Its good to support the vendors who support the sport but sometimes a few of them seem to lose their way. You have to deliver product , the correct product, on time and return calls and emails or that support goes away.-----Larry

I received my order this last week. Everything is the usual excellent quality. Let us all keep in mind that us "weekend warriors" should always come second to the people who need his gear the most. 3-gunning is even more of a cottage industry than regular IPSC. Ya, he could add on people... but when the hostilities cease, all that will be accomplished is that he's just trained his competitors! I'll continue to be an understanding loyal customer, thank you very much!

Bill Rosenthal :)

Everyone makes there own choices and I applaud Mark for choosing to supply our troops.

However it is unreasonable to expect shooters to wait around sitting on their hands instead of finding another avenue for their needs. Let the market dictate. If you can wait for Mark, Great. I need a sidesaddle now and have gone with another supplier.

Just .02

I called up Mark last week. He was very helpful and we chatted for about 25 minutes. I got all my product within 5 days. Quality....excellent as always. I can't speak about others experiences, but all of my with Mark have been great over the past 4 years.

Ktyler