Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buy Shadow 2 Slide?

MPrimo

How available are S2 slides.  I would like to have a separate CO slide so I can go back and forth to open sights.  I know I can go the plate route via CZC but I like the idea of having 2 separate uppers.  Is there a way to maybe get on a waiting list for one?  THANKS

43 minutes ago, LuvDog said:

I’ve gotten a slide from Stuart at CZ Customs in the past 

same here , I go back and forth with mine , it was a bit of $$ but I like  the option of doing that on the fly with the same lower.

CZC Bull Shadow 2?  Not currently on the prod approved gun list, and I seem to recall reading that if you put the Bull Shadow slide on a Shadow 2 frame the rear of the slide doesn’t match up with the rear of the frame. 

Be awesome tho if CZC made a Bull Shadow slide intended for the S2 frame.  Then sell enough of them for Prod.  I’d probably buy one.  

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, Matt1 said:

We can get them in Oz. I’d call CZ-USA and ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mate, Im in  Melbourne and looking for 2 slides to suit CZ Shadow 2, where can in get them ? Im trying everyone...

On 7/27/2019 at 3:14 PM, 2MoreChains said:

CZC Bull Shadow 2?  Not currently on the prod approved gun list, and I seem to recall reading that if you put the Bull Shadow slide on a Shadow 2 frame the rear of the slide doesn’t match up with the rear of the frame. 

Be awesome tho if CZC made a Bull Shadow slide intended for the S2 frame.  Then sell enough of them for Prod.  I’d probably buy one.  

You can fit aftermarket slide / barrel and be production legal per rules

so a shadow 2 lower with bull upper is good to go production and carry optics.