Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's Your Favorite Ice Cream

ColdStone Creamery's "Berry, Berry, Berry, Good" does the trick for me. Fresh cream base with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries smashed in it. Want to take the flavor explosion to a whole 'nother level? Ask 'em to use white chocolate ice cream as the base.....

As far as favorite in the home freezer: Breyer's Cherry Vanilla by a slight lead over their Chocolate.....

Currently my favorite has been Low Fat Cookies and cream. Usually though I like any of the full fat Coffee or Coffee Heath bar crunch ice creams. There is another local one I like called Tin roof Sundae which has chocolate covered spanish peanuts in vanilla ice cream with swirls of chocolate fudge.

Vanillas are nice, but I tend towards the ones with more than 1 flavor these days. I've probably eaten a truckload of Vanilla Ice cream in my lifetime, time to try something else.

Vince

But, but, but... I already voted!... :o and so can't vote for the Jamocha Almond Fudgeroo!! :rolleyes:

There was this flavor once available at the local Albertson's (grocery supermarket chain) called "Death by Chocolate"... Gah, we couldn't get ENOUGH of it!!!!!! We ate tons of it and never died. There must be some reason for that. Verrrry slow-acting poison, no doubt. Yep, "Death by Chocolate" was the greatest. Full of lumps of everything chocolate all embedded in really rich chocolate ice-cream........... <drooling icon here>