Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sevigny last Nationals?

Inkspot

Searching on the PractiScore Competitor app shows him in the results from the 2017 Nationals. Nothing more recent shows up as far as USPSA Nationals but there are other matches listed (mostly steel challenge). 

Why not not just reach out to him and ask?

8 hours ago, DKorn said:

Why not not just reach out to him and ask?

I thought he was a member on this forum.  I do recall having a private conversation with him years ago, but now I can't find any trace of him.

7 hours ago, CSEMARTIN said:

I thought he was a member on this forum.  I do recall having a private conversation with him years ago, but now I can't find any trace of him.

https://forums.brianenos.com/profile/7212-dave-sevigny/

Last visited

August 8, 2016

He wasn't very chatty though:

Content Count

I always found Dave to be a nice guy with a sense of humor: A friend asked him how he pronounces his name and he replied "Dave" 😉

Thanks Chuck.  I clicked "search", chose "members" and typed in his real name.  Nothing...

I had always wished he was active here.  Just think of what we could have learned from him.

An incredibly humble gentleman.  I’ve been out of the shooting game for about nine years, and just looking to get back in for the fun of it and hadn’t seen anything from him in the last several years regarding USPSA. Took a class from him and he was outstanding as an instructor. Learned a ton. Would really like to see him start again but I get having a family now and surgery. 

• 1 month later...

I was at a smaller firearms trade show last year and I asked one of the guys at the FN-USA booth what happened to Dave.  The guy said that FN-USA has backed off of promoting their shooting team and hence has shifted Dave to other projects.  Too bad.  The last time I remember see his name on PractiScore was when he won Area 2 and Area 6 in 2017.