Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Migrant caravan of kiwi gun owners

I never thought our piece of paradise would be compromised by the events in Christchurch, or worse, I could be so out of touch with public feeling that i would be ostracized in my own country, but i suspect that's how a lot of kiwi shooters feel right now, particularly because there hasnt been any meaningful political resistance to the firearms changes.

I dont want this to be a political rant, but im wondering if the enosverse could suggest countries that might be welcoming to those of us that want to leave and continue shooting, rifle, shotgun and pistol?

Thanks

P.D.

3 hours ago, Phil Dunlop said:

I never thought our piece of paradise would be compromised by the events in Christchurch, or worse, I could be so out of touch with public feeling that i would be ostracized in my own country, but i suspect that's how a lot of kiwi shooters feel right now, particularly because there hasnt been any meaningful political resistance to the firearms changes.

I dont want this to be a political rant, but im wondering if the enosverse could suggest countries that might be welcoming to those of us that want to leave and continue shooting, rifle, shotgun and pistol?

Thanks

P.D.

US

5 hours ago, Phil Dunlop said:

wondering if the enosverse could suggest countries that might welcome shooters 

May be wrong, but it seems that only the United States and most

war-torn nations offer the privilege.  

Us Aussies used to go to NZ to escape our own ridiculous gun laws. I’m been seriously considering a move to the US myself now that that’s a less attractive option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dranoel said:

Funny. With all the political horseshaving cream going on here, I been considering going to AUS. Only thing making me hesitate is I'd have to give up my .45s.

I truly don't think you understand what you're talking about and don't know how good you have it both compared to the rest of the world and compared to many states in the country.

Ohio gun laws have taken HUGE strides in our favor since I got here 15 years ago and the momentum is still forward.

On 5/2/2019 at 5:17 AM, Phil Dunlop said:

Thanks

P.D.

You should definitely come to America. 

What exactly is going on in NZ? We can't really believe our media here. Did they shut down all the shooting ranges, go door to door taking everyones guns? 

What part of "I do not want this to become a political rant" did you not understand? 

All he wanted was info on where to move to...but some people have to turn it political, so it gets locked. Way to go guys!