Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Emanuel Bragg

Flexmoney

Manny's company does awards, score sheets and such for matchs...if you didn't already know that.

We used his services for the Ohio Section match this year.

Everything was fantastic with his service.

Later, I found that we were short. (Manny sent all that we requested, we seem to have lost one.)

So, calling to get a replacement...he wouldn't have any part of me paying for it. Not for the work...the materials...nor, the shipping.

First rate!!! B)B)B)

Manny absolutely cracks me up! Even though he is one of the top competitors in the World, he ALWAYS has a smile on his face, and is usually joking around right up to.... 'it's time to go to work!'  :D

Count me in to.

I squaded with him for 2 days at the Arkansas Section Championship this year. I didn't know who he was either at first. By the second stage he was buddies with every one. The first day he shot with his "Burger King Crown" on. Yes, a crown for kids. He was hilarious. I'm looking forward to shooting with him again.

Manny for President. :P

Manny is my hero rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

I don't think another top shooter gives more back to the sport than him. When he went into the last stage at Nationals with a lead, I think I was more nervous for him than if I had been shooting!

Travis

You're right Travis, I was there the year he ran Area 5 and won it going away.

Of course I was just about to post how when I met TT at the FL Open he was another of the nicest guys I had ever met.

How does our sport get all the nice guys? I mean I am the nicest guy I know, just ask me!!!

Manny, Taran, TT.....hmm, maybe it's only the Limited guys. :P

• 3 years later...

Old thread, same guy, same attitude.

I call Manny after the Nats, asking to cash in an airsoft cert he gave as a prize. I ask for some extra goodies. He asks for a shipping address, sends me EVERYTHING (coupla C notes worth), doing it in the little time he has before flying to the WS, and I haven't yet given him a billing address, the certificate, or a CC# ("I'll send you an invoice"...).

Good luck in Bali, Manny. Though, if karma has anything to do with it, you'll be cleaning up. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Kevin C

Manny is not only a great guy and a great shooter but also a fantastic instructor.

Arranged a class with him locally and I learned a ton, everyone else in the class said they learned a lot too.

Good luck in Bali Manwell we'll be cheering for you.