Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Stock 2 Optic Ready

BeerBaron

8 hours ago, Tirppa said:

E: not a big fan of the new slidecuts

I concur. Not sure why they think they look good. I was hoping they would go with the 4.5 and 3.6 poly models style where the front slide serrations are spaced further from the front of the barrel. Looks so much better to me.

4 hours ago, shabodah said:

I concur. Not sure why they think they look good. I was hoping they would go with the 4.5 and 3.6 poly models style where the front slide serrations are spaced further from the front of the barrel. Looks so much better to me.

The basic Stock 2 and Limited Custom are the best looking guns in the lineup. And those slide serrations are a big part of it for me.

7 hours ago, Tirppa said:

The basic Stock 2 and Limited Custom are the best looking guns in the lineup. And those slide serrations are a big part of it for me.

I actually prefer the older stock2, where it has stilly longer barrel and tilt beaver tail😎

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
20 hours ago, Bostenelli said:

Do they make a rear irons sight the uses same screws as sro if it was cut for an optic?

All models from 2022 are cut different then before and have one xtra mounting screw.

The iron sights and multi dot adapter plate are part from the pistol kit.

Pre 2022 OR models cannot install the iron sight plate since the cut is different.

Edited by DBX1987