Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

510C (green) @ $290 a good buy?

16 minutes ago, Fo0 said:

i’ve never heard of that place. Is it a reliable online store?

Edited by jualdeaux

MVO is a drop-shipped for a wholesaler like RSR. Same with Lanbo's Armory, etc. They're fine, but expect 7-10 days to get your stuff. 

I picked up my 3rd 510c for $200.70 + $15 shipping from Gun2Ammo. 

I like green reticles EXCEPT that I run a CMR-206 (green) laser, and I want the separation. 

14 minutes ago, Acer2428 said:

MVO is a drop-shipped for a wholesaler like RSR. Same with Lanbo's Armory, etc. They're fine, but expect 7-10 days to get your stuff. 

I like green reticles EXCEPT that I run a CMR-206 (green) laser, and I want the separation. 

If your cmr is at the 12 oclock position, do you need a riser to see over the cmr with the 510c? I’m using a cmr at 12 oclock now, with a mro on a 1/3 mount and it’s no issue. I bought the 510c to try and waiting on it’s arrival. Bought it from shooterconnection today at 8am had shipping info by 10am.

3 hours ago, Acer2428 said:

I don't see the problem with drop ship - I bought a part from PSA that was in stock and it took 7 days for them just to ship it + another 6 days for it to arrive 

Not an issue, just explaining what they are since someone asked about experiences. They're a no-frills drop-shipper, but are g2g. Just don't expect LGS/retail type service and you'll be fine. That said, OF the several drop-shippers I've bought from, they are the slowest by a few days on the order to ship time frame. 

ETA: Look at Optics Planet for the green ones. They go on sale for $250-$260 w/ free shipping. Was somewhere in the $260's the other day. 

Edited by Acer2428

Being colorblind......I've always gravitated towards green. That is until I purchased a 510C with the red circle/dot. WOW......I can pick that up with ease. The trick is not use use auto mode. I use manual mode and adjust the brightness myself depending on the time of day and sunny/cloudy. 

And yes, the 510C in green will be more expensive than in red