Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2...who's Going?

rwmagnus

I'm in, shooting a 610 in major, two of my pals are also in, Kal shooting a 625 in major & the DUCK shooting another 610, also major. We are bringing along DIGGER & Matt, but they don't count cause they both shoot a bottom feeder. All from Soda Springs, Idaho.

See ya there!

Dick Thompson

I'm in, shooting 5" 625 Major. Wow I thought there would be a dozen or so shooting wheelies. Did everyone get shut out? Haven't heard from a couple buddies of mine yet. I know two of em didn't make it, three more arre possible.

Six Shot, rwmagnus: I'm relieved to hear somebody's going to be there to keep ol' Dan honest!! (Dan, be sure to check out the revolver grips that Six Shot makes--very cool stuff!)

I'm sure you guys will have a great time at the Rio, I really do wish I could be there shooting it with you. Good luck to all of you,

Mike

I'll be there, 625 in hand, major power factor ammo in moon clips. I expect at least one other revo shooter from Dillon to participate; he and John Rodriguez try to see who can out-sandbag the other. :P:ph34r:

How about all those bad-ass Arizona ICORE guys we were hearing about??  Did any of them sign up?

hey I'm still workinng of Vic, calling him chicken and other stuff. he's really thinking hard about doing it. I keep telling him "it's ipsc, you don't have to aim" especially if your shooting major. I'm not sure on Eric Leach, maybe Randy can answer for him it he knows anything.

I'm in

625 5"inch, major

I'll be there tomarrow to shoot the saturday and sunday matches this weekend at Rio.

Hey John,

Here is an offer...... a little back ground first.

I DON'T do California.....Stupid politics over there.

BUT.....

I would be willing to do the IRC and I'm pretty sure the other USPSA "heavy" revolver guys could be talked into it, IF you could talk VIC and the other heavy hitters in ICORE to do the USPSA Nationals.

I know it is easy to do the IRC all you have to do is send $$$$$

But for USPSA you will have to get a slot <_<<_<<_<

For some it is easier than others, but it would make things really interesting to see how it comes out. Wouldn't you say???

Definately be fun !!!!!

Hopalong

Hey Sam

getting a slot is the one reason that Vic is thinking about shooting a 6-shot this year at the area 2.

I know what you mean about california, I refuse to fly into that state, especially with a gun and that is the main reason I drive there for the match. If your interested next year, fly into Pheonix and I'll pick you up there and continue my trip into cali for the 2006 IRC. I drive at night and have never seen LA in the light. Hopefully next year will be run and gun and not have 4 classifiers and a bunch of stand and shoot stages the way it was this year.

I guess if we have enough revolver shooters at the area 2, I could ask Barbara if we could have a all revo squade. I'll leave that up to you guys, let me know if you want it to happen.

• 3 weeks later...

just got in from this months ICORE match at Rio, and Vic Pickett informed me that he won't be shooting revo division. He also told me that he talked with Jerry Miculek this last week and Jerry is going to shoot the Area 2. Should be a fun match, as Paul Caudill and the set up crew were working on props for the match today while we were shooting our match.

• 1 month later...

Wow--18! That's great!

I'm really sorry I didn't sign up, I had no idea there would be so many wheels there....unfortunately, I'm way'n the hell over budget for the year as it is....

Good luck to Lucky Dan and all the rest of the revo competitors!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody here ever work??

Looks like Jerry is in a "couples" squad.....Dan, Six Shot, John,.....Any thought on putting togeter a revo squad ??

Talking to Babera in E-Mail and If you want Myself and Stev and Carol would like it if we could put a squad together a revos + 1 bottom feeder (CK My Wife shoots open) or something like that !

Mike, Too bad your not goigg to make it! It was fun shoothing w/you and watching Sam...

OBTW pass on congrats on all the press he is getting.....Sandwich ?

Any interest in putting together a squad ????

Tom F. When are you getting home ??

Cheers

Edited by High Plains Drifter