Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Optic Ready Shadow2?

JDIllon

18 hours ago, threat said:

When I spoke to CZ USA months ago when this first was announced the guy laughed and said "not in 2018". 

Regardless this SKU is useless to the US market because the gun will not make the 45 Carry optics weight limit. This gun would be useful if they milled off the goddamn heavy front rail and make it look like a TSO or Stock II like I've been wanted forever.

Shadow 3 OR....now that would be a cool gun. Imagine the gun below. Straight dustcover, Optic plate, and glock 34 style cut up top. I'd buy that.

a01_photochop.jpg

Indeed.

I nominate you for CZ board of directors.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next years matches are starting to flow out for IPSC registrations and it looks like nobody is offering the optics light division yet. Ive seen like 6 matches including the Extreme Open and none list light. Only full optics. Which makes sense.

Given both divisions are probationary I suspect light may well drop off the list when it expires. Which is good as its illogical and many shooters I know did not support the light division.

• 2 weeks later...

my opinions only but you're totally dreaming if:

1. you think this gun will make uspsa weight for carry optics division as is, out of the box.

2. you'll be able to buy just the oem slide, for even $800, and just slap it on your Prod gun you already own. And also see #1.

3. you'll be buying one in the usa before june '19.

Edited by rowdyb