Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally classified in ICORE

I think in ICORE if you are classified in more than 1 gun there cannot be more than 1 classification letter from best to worse. When I move up in open I get an automatic promotion in classic, a division that I truly suck in. 

12 hours ago, MikeyScuba said:

How does one become classified? Seems  all us CAN#### are unclassified 

not that it would be anything worth mentioning aboot anyway....??

Shoot classifiers and send in the scores. I believe they waived the classifier fees for 2018 as well. And if you read the classification processes in the rule book, I think a person can set up and shoot classifiers without having to have a match. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/20/2018 at 7:41 PM, mchapman said:

So do I, so don't worry about it. We just need to figure a way out that all of these other shooters can pay us some money for helping make them look so good. LOL It could subsidize our shooting expenses.

You dont suck....your too hard on your self Mark! 

On 6/20/2018 at 5:22 PM, Mcfoto said:

Now I officially suck in two sports!

Well dont get down....everyone has to start somewhere. When I started I was battling a bad back injury and did my fair share of sucking too. Put your mind to being better and it will happen! 

1 hour ago, BallisticianX said:

Well dont get down....everyone has to start somewhere. When I started I was battling a bad back injury and did my fair share of sucking too. Put your mind to being better and it will happen! 

What's worse is I'm starting over. Since I got the 627 and moved to Limited, I'm back to U...

When shooting Classic, I often lead the division (of one).

1 minute ago, Mcfoto said:

What's worse is I'm starting over. Since I got the 627 and moved to Limited, I'm back to U...

Practice and be determined and get those classifiers in and see where you end up. Dont talk yourself out of success! 

On 1/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, Mcfoto said:

better one than none.

Somehow I'm currently ranked A. " Classifications marked with an "a" (assigned) have been adjusted based on finishes at a major match or other demonstrated ability or disability." I think they think I'm disabled. 😋

• 2 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:26 AM, MWP said:

Shoot classifiers and send in the scores. I believe they waived the classifier fees for 2018 as well. And if you read the classification processes in the rule book, I think a person can set up and shoot classifiers without having to have a match. 

Is this still accurate?  I live 4 hours from the nearest club.  Hoping to shoot the IRC this year since it's on my side  of the country.

Thanks

Paul